𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐱!

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
¹ ³⠀⁴ ⁵ ⁶⠀⁷ ⁸ ³ ⁵ ⁶ ²⠀⁷ ²⠀¹ ³⠀⁴ ⁵ ⁶ ⁷

Jaehyun lays next to Johnny in his bed, legs tangled together on top of the silken sheets. Jaehyun can feel Johnny's strong chest against his back, thick arms wrapped tightly around his waist. Jaehyun buries his face into the pillow, feeling Johnny's grip tighten slightly.

"You okay?" Johnny asks, lips brushing against the back of Jaehyun's neck. The action makes shivers rocket down Jaehyun's spine.

"Yeah." Jaehyun hums in response, snuggling back into Johnny. "What about you?"

It takes Johnny some time to respond, their soft breaths the only sounds filling the room. "I think so."

Jaehyun twists around so he faces Johnny, the older immediately hiding his face into Jaehyun's back so he cannot see his face. Jaehyun exhales slowly, reaching up with his hand to pet his friend's hair.

"I just...I can't get you out of my head... you're always there." Johnny confesses into Jaehyun's shirt, fingers tangling in the fabric. "It's pathetic how infatuated I am with you."

Jaehyun faces away from Johnny again, closing his eyes. "It's not pathetic. I do care about you a lot, Johnny." He says quietly. "You know, you can still love someone without it being romantic." It's not a lie, either. Jaehyun does love Johnny. And, he is definitely sexually attracted to him. But romantically? Nothing. The more he thinks about not being able to love Johnny the way he deserves, the worse he feels.

"...I know, but that's not..." he pauses. "That's not the love I feel for you." He shuffles, letting go of Jaehyun's waist. Jaehyun lies on his back, watching as Johnny rests on his hands and knees above Jaehyun, their faces inches from each other. Jaehyun reaches up and runs his long fingers through Johnny's matted hair gently.

"I know. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologise." Johnny whispers, grabbing Jaehyun's hand in his, stroking his soft skin with his thumb tenderly. "You can't help who you love. And I...I shouldn't have gotten mad about it. At you." He brings Jaehyun's hand to his mouth, pressing a chaste kiss on his knuckles. Jaehyun's cheeks warm in a pleasant burn, pink engulfing his pale skin.

"I'm still to blame as well." Jaehyun murmurs.

"Partially," Johnny says, "but it was mostly me. And I'm sorry. I really am."

Jaehyun blinks back tears, feeling the familiar burn prick behind his eyes. "Don't...don't do that. We already went over this. We both fucked up. Royally."

Johnny smiles sadly, letting go of Jaehyun's hand and brushing back some stray hairs from his face. "Can I...am I allowed to kiss you?" He asks softly. So softly that Jaehyun almost didn't hear him despite being inches apart.

Jaehyun, basically speechless, nods slowly. He licks his lips, and Johnny slowly captures his lips with his own. Everything seems to move in slow motion for Jaehyun, Johnny's hands cupping Jaehyun's cheeks as they move in sync.

Johnny was gentle; even more gentle than he's ever been before. Treating Jaehyun as though he is made from the most breakable glass. The kiss is a slow one, full of passion and want. He wraps his arms around Johnny's neck, pulling him closer.

Johnny pulls back, lips brushing against each other as they breathe deeply. "Are you okay?" He asks, voice raspy. Jaehyun nods, pushing Johnny's head into the crook of his neck.

"We can do it." Jaehyun murmurs, and he feels Johnny swallow thickly.

"Are you sure?" He asks, not moving his head.