𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫!

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
¹ ³⠀⁴ ⁵ ⁶⠀⁷ ⁸ ³ ⁵ ⁶ ²⠀⁷ ²⠀¹ ³⠀⁴ ⁵ ⁶ ⁷

Jaehyun walks into the office, hand gripping his bag strap tightly. He sets it down at his desk, noticing that Johnny's desk is still empty. He breathes a heavy sigh of relief, not really wanting to face Johnny yet. He still hasn't opened any of Johnny's texts at all, nor answered any calls. He feels slightly guilty, but he really just didn't want to talk to him after the other night.

He runs a hand through his gelled brown hair, biting his lower lip. He definitely is keen to see Taeyong this morning, though. The memory of last night still fresh in his mind. His pretty Hyung's erotic face while he orgasmed beneath him, his pretty Hyung's voice, his pretty Hyung's touch...

"Jeong."

Jaehyun shrieks, spinning on his heel to face said pretty Hyung.

Taeyong quirks an eyebrow mockingly, smirking slightly. "Good morning to you too, Jeong."

"Hyung! Don't scare me like that." Jaehyun grabs at his chest, his heart pounding. "You really snuck up on me."

Taeyong snorts, crossing his arms. "You looked pretty deep in thought there. What were you thinking about?"

You. "Uh...work." Jaehyun says. His ears are probably a dead giveaway that he's lying.

"Good," Taeyong quips, holding out a stack of papers in his left hand. Jaehyun ogles at the thick stack—since when was he holding papers? "You have these papers to organise and file for me." He walks over and dumps them on Jaehyun's desk. "You should probably stop daydreaming about me and get to work on this." Taeyong says with a knowing smirk, cheeks lightly dusted in pink.

Jaehyun's mouth falls open. "O-oi...that's not fair."

"Isn't it?" Taeyong tilts his head.

"No," Jaehyun pouts. "Cut some slack for your favourite dongsaeng?" He stares down at the older with sparkling eyes. Taeyong falters for a split second, his own doe eyes widening. He quickly regains his composure though, laughing at Jaehyun.

"Not here, no." He slaps Jaehyun's arm in a playful manner. "Stop whining and get to it, Hyunnie."

And there's the god damn nickname. Jaehyun whines as Taeyong takes his leave, gracefully walking away back into the confines of his personal office. Jaehyun watches him go, chocolate eyes wide. He's glad Taeyong is behaving as normal. He was worried Taeyong was going to feel awkward about last night—thank god he's not.

Jaehyun heaves a heavy sigh, sitting on his desk chair and cracking his knuckles. He slips his glasses onto his nose, staring down at the mountain of paperwork before him.

"Let's get this over with."

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
¹ ³⠀⁴ ⁵ ⁶⠀⁷ ⁸ ³ ⁵ ⁶ ²⠀⁷ ²⠀¹ ³⠀⁴ ⁵ ⁶ ⁷

Jaehyun doesn't notice when Johnny enters the office. He reckons it must have been at least two hours after he was meant to start; but that's honestly none of his concern. What Johnny does in his own time is his own issue. Jaehyun was actually relieved Johnny was late—it gave him time to focus on his work and not worry about having to talk to Johnny.

However, now that Johnny was here, Jaehyun was nervous. He did want to talk to his friend about what happened, he wanted to apologise for ignoring him. He also hoped Johnny would realise the error of his actions and apologise too.