Chapter Four

Chapter Four

March 9, 2011

Naruto blinked at the items she'd set on the table. They were pretty tame, but for her, it was probably a big deal.

He looked up at her.

"Does this mean what I think it means?" he asked, hoping against hope.

Her cheeks pinked, and she avoided his eyes but nodded.

Desire washed over him, blood rushing to his southern head.

"I need to hear the words, sweetheart. Is that a yes?"

Her bashful gaze disappeared beneath a curtain of dark hair.

"I...want to try." she whispered.

Arousal flared and it took a considerate amount of control for him to sit there calmly while she looked so damn cute and vulnerable, telling him he could do things to her body he'd only ever fantasied about. Even with her consent, he knew he had to be careful. He wouldn't want to come on too strong and ruin this new facet of their sex life before it even began but he was itching to get his hands on her. Forcing back the urge to flip the table and dive in cock first, he returned his attention to the pieces on the hard surface.

"Are these some of the things you want to try?"

A small nod was his answer.

She fidgeted, looking painfully uncomfortable.

"Do you want to use both of them tonight?"

After a moment of hesitation, she shook her head no.

"Which one do you want to try first, baby?"

He watched her reaction with aroused interest.

Lust filled her eyes as they moved over the objects, her breath softly labored.

Hesitant fingers pushed the black velvet blindfold across the table.

Made sense a Byakugan user would have a amaurophilia fetish. Going from 360 degree sight to zero would be erotic in a way he would probably never understand when compared with his Hyuuga significant other. He looked at the other item. It was brand new, still in its box, small and sky blue. He was dimly surprised she didn't already have one, then again, the Hyuuga Compound was hardly the most private place to use it considering how loud Hinata could be when she really got into her orgasms.

She could have stashed it at his house and used it here, but he didn't see her coming to him with something like that, even though she knew he wouldn't have minded. Hell, he would have welcomed the toy and begged her to let him watch her use it.

He shifted, resisting the urge to readjust the crotch of his pants.

"You mind if we do something I want to try with it too?"

xxxxxx

A loud smack and a heated sting forced a gasp from her lips.

The glancing blow was more surprising than painful. She knew her lover's strength and the light slap to her buttock had been more a love tap than a serious strike. Hinata listened, trying anticipate the when next his palm would meet her naked bottom. Propped up on her hands and knees on her boyfriend's bed, stripped of her clothes and completely blind, she was more turned on than she thought she would be.

Her senses were in full overdrive in this world of darkness.

Her hearing seemed sharper, picking up his low, but harsh breathing, the soft whisper of the sheets when he moved. She could feel the shifting of the mattress beneath her when he drew closer or pulled back. Could smell his familiar scent and pinpoint his location when he walked around her body, touching and caressing her when he felt the urge. The cool air brushing her wet genitals each time he spread her saturated folds brought a shiver to her arched spine.