Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

May 28, 2011

Hinata exhaled bliss, her eyes drooping as another trickle of water dripped over naked hip. Her mind felt hazy and content, her body replete and pleasantly achy. Cuddled atop the wide, muscled expanse of her lover's chest in a bathtub filled nearly to the brim with warm, Epsom salted water, the tired Hyuuga felt moments away from dreamland. Water splashed, the sound a soothing, tranquil chime reverberating within the walls of the damp bathroom as a second rivulet flowed down her arm. Her eyes drifted close as contentment seeped into her bones, the world fading away for several moments, and as just as she was giving in to the sway of exhaustion, the sudden touch of her boyfriend roused her enough for mortification to break through her peace.

His calloused hand cupped her right buttock and lifted, his body stretching forwards slightly beneath her as his other hand pooled the water between her cheeks, and a gentle finger coated in a special intimate cleanser swirled inside her rosebud, dissolving the residue of his creamy deposit.

A tender kiss to her crown drew her mind from the embarrassing act, soothing her ruffled feathers and coaxing her eyes to close once more.

Hinata didn't think she'd ever get through these...embarrassing but nescessary moments without blushing.

Once she was cleaned to his satisfaction, Naruto went back to drizzling warm water over her soak softened skin...

"Rise and shine sunshine," he rumbled at her ear an eternity later, rousing her from the mini-nap she couldn't remember falling into, "time to get out, water's getting cold."

Blinking drowsily, Hinata willed the fog in her psyche to clear, and strength to return to her jellied limbs.

Wasted effort on her part.

Naruto rose, scooping her up along with him, cuddling her to his chest as though she weighed less than a feather. She startled slightly as he handed her off to a clone, but settled quickly as his lookalike wrapped her in a fluffy towel that felt like it'd been pulled fresh from the dryer. Warmth permeated her wet skin, hitting her like a sleeping tonic.

Hinata sighed as she was laid down on the bed, tummy first.

She grabbed the nearest pillow and stuffed it under her cheek, happy as a clam to rest her its sudden weight on her shoulders. She was dosing when the mattress dipped by her hip, and a familiar hand palmed the left cushy globe of her naked bottom, giving it a slightly stinging slap before treating the other to the same attention.

The love taps were tame compared to what her rear-end had been dealt an hour earlier in the living room, but layered atop her the remnants of her earlier spanking, the stung more than the normally would have.

A soft sound left her throat, a cross between a whine and sluggish hum, drawing a chuckle from the original.

"Sorry," he said, the grin in his voice audible, hands groping shamelessly despite the apology, "can't help it. You have no idea how good your ass looks all the time. Especially when its all red and covered in handprints,'ttebayo."

Cheeks burning, Hinata buried her face deeper into the pillow.

His laughter followed the bashful move, the pleasant, baritone sound vibrating against her skin as he pressed a warm kiss to her derrière.

"Got something special planned for you," he murmured against her plump flesh, his nose nuzzling the tantalizing under-curve of her bottom as he continued, "tomorrow night, tonight though, I'll give you something to help you sleep."