Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

May 26, 2011

Hinata circled a miniature spoon along the porcelain rim of a steaming mug of coffee, watching the ensuing tan and brown swirls with unseeing eyes. Seated in one of the modestly decorated receiving rooms of the Hyuuga compound, her mind couldn't be further away. The pretty kunoichi was consumed with anticipation of the impending sexual escapade arranged for the evening.

Her mind mulling over the revealing outfit waiting for her at home.

The contents of Naruto's package were as embarrassing as they were titillating. A blatantly sexual, perverted costume that complimented the deviant tryst she'd initiated. Silky midnight fabric, matching six inch platform stilettos and cute fluffy accessories created a kinky ensemble that dampened her panties and twisted her insides in knots.

A light dusting of pink tinged her cheeks.

It was a scandalous piece of lingerie.

Timid by nature, the getup was poised to test her modest sensibilities. Challenge her to shed the restrictions imposed by 'polite' society and lure her even further from the conservative doctrines she'd been raised to follow. There wasn't any way that she could see to reconcile the burgeoning salacious nature of her relationship with the traditionalism her Hyuuga blood demanded.

Her choice came down to two.

Bow to the Clan or please her lover.

A shiver smoothed up her spine.

In this respect, it wasn't a hard decision for her to make...

She wanted to please him....

"...nata."

Lust coiled in the pit of her stomach, pale thighs clenching beneath the hard wood table. Pleasing the blonde Uzumaki was more than enough of an incentive to brave the scanty apparel, despite the nerves churning her insides. His casual acceptance of her request followed by the dictate at the end of his note had left her primed and excited, shyness aside.

Still, she had a couple of hours to stew, to gather her courage.

A smattering of time to go all in or chicken out.

Desire simmered in her veins, throbbing need puckering her nipples beneath the fabric of her dress. It was disconcerting, walking around in such a heightened state of arousal but not unwelcome. Anticipation was a natural cure for the skittishness holding her hostage.

Hard to cloak yourself in reluctance when your clit was screaming for attention...

"Hinata."

With the introduction of this new kink, she could only imagine what else he had in the other packages now stashed in the hall closet.

A closet she was forbidden to touch.

Naruto had made clear she was not to open any more of his purchases, giving her a mulligan on the top suit and hat she'd dressed his dick in.

Sneaking a peek with her Byakugan was also a no-no.

His reasoning for the decree?

He wanted to keep her guessing about the next enhancement of their sex life and explained that some of the stuff he bought would work better if she didn't know it was coming. What he meant by that, she couldn't fathom, but the cryptic words had only stoked her curiosity and apprehension.

What else did he buy?

More explicit outfits?

Dildos made of different material and textures like the ones on the shelves of the Erotic Blossom?