Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

May 25, 2011

Hinata panted into the sheets, her body tingling in the aftermath of coitus.

Naruto lay molded to her back, his larger form pressing her into the softness of the mattress.

Sweating, panting, her blonde lover worked his hips with shallow, frantic thrusts, groin meshing her buttocks, his hard cock coating her insides with heated semen.

Her shaking fingers gripped the sheets, whole body bracing as his shallow thrust slowly melded into a energetic pounding against her bottom, the sensation dragging her deeper into hedonistic decadence. A rough had fisted her hair, his tongue and mouth marking the delicate sweep of her neck as orgasm drove him into a frenzy. He groaned against her skin, his grip painful in the tangled nest of her dark mane. Hinata reveled in the uncontrolled strokes of his cock, the painful grip in her hair, the stinging sensations of sucking lips and nipping teeth along her neck; thrived beneath the exchange of power, the relinquishment of her own will in favor of his.

It washed over her, sliding along her damp flesh, sending a subtle shiver down her spine.

He stiffened suddenly, the muscles of his body becoming rock hard for several seconds. She closed her eyes, a low moan of satisfaction leaving her throat as hot sticky semen coated her insides again. Wet lips pressed the shell of her, eliciting a trail of goosebumps to pebble the softness of her skin.

He ground against her, milking his second climax for several delicious moments before stilling.

Naruto released a long sigh of relief, his warm breath sending the fine hairs at her temple dancing.

Hinata melted, frighteningly boneless, her dark lashes lifting a fraction, waxen eyes staring dazedly at the nightstand inches from her face. She felt floaty and without substance, adrift in a foggy swirl of bliss and satiation.

Her body felt heavy, her mind struggling to function.

Her eyes closed as familiar lips found her neck again, gentle this time, soothing the slowly reddening hickeys dotting her skin.

His tender kisses trailed across her cheek, lingered at her jaw, before finding her own slackened lips.

Too exhausted to meet the gentle kiss, Hinata quietly accepted the pecks of affection, taking comfort in the touch of his mouth to hers, and solace in the warm, solid weight of his body atop of hers.

It was a little hard to breathe beneath him, and yet the satisfied Hyuuga didn't want him to move.

"I'm gonna pull out now, okay?" he told her, his voice husky and low.

Hinata urged her head to move, to nod in response. She wasn't entirely sure she was successful, but figured she had been at least a little when he moved moments later. Slowly, carefully withdrawing his cock from between her well pounded bottom. She closed her eyes, enjoying the unhurried drag of his retreating sex, and savoring the dull ache that took its place; the gentle hurt melding with the euphoria flowing through her veins. Cool air pebbled her skin as he removed the warm comfort of his body heat, the following draft quickly tamped out by a blanket. He pulled it up and over her shoulders, tucking the excess beneath her chin. She watched him beneath thick lashes, drowsy eyes closing briefly when the strong callused hand of her lover smoothed over her mussed hair

Dull lilac opened when he pulled back, quietly studying the softly smiling blonde leaning over her.

"How bout a bath?" he asked.