Chapter One

Y/n's Pov

It's a rainy Sunday, everyone is running trying to save themselves from the aggressive cry of the sky, some of them is just appreciating the weather to the point that they're just letting themselves to get soaked in water. Some are irritated because of the damage that the weather might cause to them. While me? I'm not enjoying nor hating the weather. I just go with the flow and accepting what is happening around me.

As I make my way to the café I automatically smile in satisfaction as the brewed coffee and fresh baked bread filled my nostrils. Before causing any trouble I first put my purple umbrella on the umbrella stand right beside the entrance. The whole room is filled with different people minding their own business. I searched for a seat but looks like today isn't my lucky day since the whole café is full. Maybe because it's raining so they decided to spend their time here waiting for the rain to stop. I was about to give up when I saw an empty chair on the furthest table of the café it's not completely vacant since there's someone sitting across the table but maybe I can begged her to let me sit.

While walking, some of the employees of the café is greeting me with smile and waves, based on their faces they're happy to see me so I give them all a flying kiss since I'm a sweet potato.

When I'm already near to the table I noticed that the one who's sitting on it is a woman. A purple woman. Since she's wearing a purple dress, heels, earrings and even her ponytail is purple. She actually look so strict but I'm not gonna judge her just by her facial expressions.

"Hi! Can I seat here?" I asked but the truth is I already sat on it even before waiting for her answer "thank you" I added

I saw her light up her head from the book she was reading. She looked at me with knitted eyebrows "Did you really ask for permission or you just want your presence to be known?" she blankly asked still examining me with a judgemental look.

"Both? Ha-ha I'm sorry there's no vacant seat and I've been dying to try this café" I make a peace sign but she just rolled her eyes.

"I don't see that as any of my problems" she said but the waiter already arrived to get my order so I smiled at her victoriously.

"What's your order Ms. Y/n" the waitress asked but I quickly widened my eyes signaling her to not mention my name "I'm sorry" she whispered.

"I'll have a black coffee without sugar, a cheese cake and.." the woman across the table looks at me as if I'm the weirdest person she ever saw. I looked at the drink or food on her table and I just saw a chocolate cake "lavender latte, iced. With oath milk" I saw how the waitress blush so I automatically laugh "thank you sweetie" she's probably older than me but who cares I'm a sweet pie.

"if you want to seat here please shut your mouth" She then came back on her reading again.

"To kill a mocking bird? I love that, like I literally read that for the-" she cut me off by throwing a death glare.

"Shut. Up. " She punctuated while glaring at me so I pouted. I can't be wrong, I saw her face softened but it quickly fade like a light "Just don't talk, I'm reading" She added in a more low and gentle voice.

I shut up and just observe her. Her looks is so serious that it almost looks like she's having a staring contest with the book. Her strict but attractive brows is perfectly knitted together. This is probably the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. And her slender hand is comfortably hugging the spine of the book, long and shiny. And her erotic eyes could kill anyone in just a single stare.

I snapped out of my thoughts when the waitress finally arrived. After fixing the food in front of me I placed the lavender latte in front of the woman, she raised her eyebrow and looks at me.