Chapter Five

Wilhemina's Pov

The time passes and the earlier incident is still on my mind. I can’t even remember how many times I spaced out while I’m on the meeting room. It’s very unusual for me to not pay attention when I’m with someone, especially on a meeting. Jeff and Mutt asked me many times if I’m okay and I just said that I wasn’t feeling better. But the truth is I am more than better, my heart is still on the cloud nine. My face probably still blushing and I know some of them also noticed it but I couldn’t careless since happiness already took over me.

That girl! I love her, God.

“I’m going home early so I need you to do the things I left” I said to my secretary as I start to arrange my things “don’t make any mistake because I’ll check it first tomorrow, though I’m not really expecting anything from you” I looked at my clock and saw that it’s already 6:00 I’m really starting to get anxious but we both got interrupted when my door opened revealing Y/n.

“Hi Ms. Gorgeous” She greeted my secretary with a wink causing my eyebrow to be knitted together “Are you ready? I can wait if you still have something to do?” She asked while walking towards me.

“You’re. Late” I punctuated causing her to pout. I looked at my secretary who’s now blushing in mess “Want to watch us? Get out” She quickly nodded before leaving my office “And you little monster you make me wait for 10 minutes, how dare you”

“I’m sorry okay? It’s traffic plus the arranging of place took forever. It’s just ten minutes” Y/n said under her breath. I just ignored it and start to walk towards the door. She followed me and we both headed on the elevator “Your bag” She said arms hanging in front of me.
I hesitate but she already grabbed it by herself.
“So where is this place?” She’s behind me still pouting.

I chuckled silently while watching her reflection on the glass “I already told you to stop pouting in front of me, it’s irritating” I fake a strict tone making her look at me with fear.

“But I’m behind you, Winnie” She said like a kid. Almost in a verge of crying. I glared at her for talking back to me so she surrender her arms accepting her defeat.

I’m preventing myself from laughing since I really enjoyed seeing her like this “Okay I’m not pouting anymore, I’m sorry” While walking to the lobby she kept a distance from me which I don’t mind until I heard some employees talk about her.

“Look it’s Ms. Y/n, God I have a crush on her since the first time she arrived here” Some of employees said while squirming like a slut they’re “Oh me too, she’s so kind not to mention the flirty winks” The one added causing me to feel a burning in my stomach

How dare you cheat on me, monster. I’ll let them know who you belong to.

I looked at Y/n and she’s still far from me. Just walking eyes straight on the ground. I walked on her side and without thinking and hesitation I snaked my arms on her waist “I changed my mind, you can pout all you want, it’s cute” I admitted.
Her body froze but I just smirked at her before looking at the employees who’s now shocked on what I did.

“Fuck! why I didn’t notice she was holding Ms. Venable’s bag?” The one girl said with an obvious fear in her voice “Dude, look at the arms. She already guarded the kid” I heard when we passed by them. I smiled victoriously, arms still on her waist.

That’s  right sluts she’s mine. All to myself.

Y/n brought a driver today, I heard her say to him to drive us in a hotel, I wanted to ask her why in the hotel but her mind seemed occupied because since we enter the car she’s just staring at the window, she actually look tired and she keep on massaging her temple causing me to worry.

“Are you okay, Y/n? You look tired” I asked looking straight at her. She looked at me and gave a reassuring smile but you can clearly see the tiredness in her eyes “and…. .. Pale” I added.

“I’m fine, really fine” She said it most likely to convince herself. She sighed before leaning on my shoulder “I’m perfectly fine” She added under her breath. I start to stroke her cheeks while humming a lullaby.

“I can be your rest, I’m always here to be your home so don’t ever hesitate to come to me if you’re tired or sad. You’re my safe place  and comfort so I hope you’ll feel the same in my arms” She didn’t say anything instead she just lean even closer to me.

“You’re my person Y/n” After that we just stayed silent, she’s still close to me while I’m caressing her hair. I know something is bothering her but I don’t want to invade her personal life, I’ll wait until she say it to me.

•••••••••

I wasn't able to update for a long time so here it is, This is soo short but please enjoy reading.