Chapter Seven

Wilhemina's Pov

I want to stay here with her, just sitting in each others side not minding anything. I can be myself when I’m around Y/n. I can tell her all my pain without receiving any judgment. She will just listen and after that she’ll give advice that she know that could help. She cared about me, the only person who really make efforts to make me smile.

“What is your wish, Winnie” Y/n asked “Isn’t that supposed to be a secret?” She for the millionth time pout again “I’ll say mine if you say yours” I said so she smiled widely “Well I wish to never fall in love until I die” She said happily causing something inside of my heart to ache “Why would you wish that Y/n, that’s stupid” I said while faking a laugh

“It’s not that stupid and besides I have my reasons, so what’s yours?” She’s clearly changing the topic “I wish that my love will be reciprocated” She just smiled at me “It will happen for sure” As if it will really happened just because she say “What makes you think that it will happen” I stupidly think that she knows whom I’m talking about “You’re a great person Ms. Venable and I know that everyone dreamed of being with you, that person must be really lucky” She said looking straight into my eyes.

“Wrong Y/n, I’m the lucky one between us, she have everything I wanted, she’s a good person and a caring one. It’s just sad that she doesn't know that I’m willing to give the world to her” I’m silently praying that she already have an idea “Well then I hope you two be together, you deserve happiness and I hope that person will not hurt you because believe me I’ll find her no matter where she is and I’ll make her pay if ever she hurt you. Anyway want to see the city lights?” I nodded so she helped me get up, we walked to the rails of the rooftop.

I know you will never hurt me Y/n.

My body completely stop working when I felt her hug me from behind and arms around my waist “I hope I’m not hurting your back” She then put her chin on my shoulder “I love spending time with you, this is so much better than spending my time on the same room for over ten years” My mind automatically think that she was pertaining on her room in their house because what else room will you be spending your life, right? “T-this is a lot better than sleeping” Y/n added.

My heart needs to calm down or else I’ll ruin everything

“Are we staying here for tonight or we’ll go home?” I asked when I hold her tiny hands that wrapped around me “We’ll go home, I don’t want you to sleep in an old mattress and broken heater” She said so I softly hit her hands while chuckling “My driver will come over here soon enough but for now let’s just enjoy and admire the nature” I nodded.

“Wilhemina?” She suddenly called out. This maybe the first time she called me by my first name and not on a nickname or Ms. Venable, I actually preferred the Winnie since it feels like I’m special to her but Wilhemina is also not that bad “Yes love?” Where did I get my confidence? No one knows “Can you promise me one thing? I won’t take a no” she said while laughing “Go ahead I’ll try my best not to contradict you” This look like a serious conversation so I pulled myself and just listened to her silently.

“Be happy” I was about to say something but she suddenly wrapped her hands on my mouth, preventing me from talking “Be happy no matter how bad your coffee tastes like, be happy even the weather is ruining your shoes due to the rain or how your skin burnt because of the hotness of the sun. Still choose to smile even your employees is being idiot or dumb. I still want to know that you’re laughing even I’m not around. I still want to see you living your very best life even I’m no longer in your side to give you some shitty advice. I want you to look at the mirror and admire how fascinating and breathtaking you are even no one tells that you are beautiful. I want you to live and not just survive, don’t come back to your past life again Winnie. Seeing you being cold yet in pain is heart wrenching to me. Your smile and laughs are beyond precious so don’t hide it from people ” She then tightened her hug on me.

“Let the weight of your emotions flow, you aren’t destined to carry that your whole life. My beautiful Wilhemina, you never deserved to suffer in pain, all the people who have hurt you don’t deserve to be in your life. They belong in the past, with all the ache. You deserve happiness and love, changes is a must especially if the situation you were in is no longer healthy and happy.  Don’t be so hard on yourself, you deserve all the beautiful things in life, get it? I love you, things maybe confusing but please don’t forget how much love I have for you” I gently unwrapped myself from her and turn around so to face her.

“Why are you saying this? Are you leaving me?” You can hear the trembling of my voice but sadness already took over me to even care about that “No. Of course not silly. I just need to say that so you’ll realize that you deserve so much better. As long as my eyes is not close, I will stay in your side, always” The reassuring smile she gave isn’t enough for me to stop crying.

She wiped some strands of tears in my face while silently giggling “Promise me you will stay” I said still crying in mess “Never ask someone to stay, my dear. They will usually just end up leaving. The only thing I can promise is that I will always be  with you when I’m available, I’m willing to tolerate every attitude you have as long as my eyes are open. I’m not promising anything that can hurt you, just expect me to hand you a tissue when you’re crying and hug you when you’re feeling lonely” She couldn’t promised it because she knows in herself that she’ll gonna break it.

“I hope this thing will never end, I’m really happy when I’m with you, you’re my world Y/n and I’m nothing without you so please stay as much as you can” I closed the gap between us by pulling her closer and wrapping my arms around her “You’re my universe Ms. Venable, and I promise to stay as long as I’m alive” She reciprocated it with a kiss on my forehead.

It’s always the kiss on the forehead.

Later on her driver finally arrived, she invited me to have dinner in her house but I declined it because I’m not really hungry plus I am embarrassed to go there “Maybe soon but for now just drive me to my house” I said, she just smiled understandingly. After that we just stayed in silence and I didn’t notice that I fell asleep on her until I felt a single tap on my shoulder.

“Winnie, we’re here” She helped me sit after giving me a kiss on the cheeks “No need to go there Myfanwy, just stay here” I said when she attempted to open the car door “Okay, I’ll see you soon Ms. Venable. Have a good night” I kiss her before going out, she watched me enter my house while I just waved before closing my door.

3 days after

It’s already been 3 days since I’ve heard a word from Y/n, I didn’t see her for that 3 days, I tried to call her but her phone is always off. When I start to get worry I go to Jeff and Mutt to ask them about the girl, at first they’re confused on why I’m asking for their sister but I just said that we’re kinda close. They said that she’s busy on something and she will probably took long before coming back here. I believe them but deep inside I’m asking myself if I ever did something bad for her to ignore me. But I’ll still choose to understand, I’ll still choose to wait no matter how long she’ll take.

•••••••

I appreciated you a lot, thank you.