Chapter Nine

Wilhemina’s Pov

“What is your relationship with our sister Ms. Venable?” Mutt asked as soon as I entered their office “What do you mean?” I asked while walking towards them, cane clicking on the floor. They both looked at each other before sighing “We saw you two arguing earlier in the lobby like a couple” A couple? I suddenly felt butterflies on my stomach but I stopped myself from smiling “She even gave you a bouquet of red roses, we all know what that means” They added “We’re friends, very close friends” I sarcastically said.

We’re more than that I’m sure, we both just don’t have enough confidence to say our love for each other.

“Well if you’re talking about friends with other meaning, we will beg you to never hurt her. We both know your personality Ms. Venable but please make an exception to her if you really love my sister” She already changed me “She’d been subjected with so much pain and suffering already, we don’t need you to add more. She’s too precious to get hurt. Even she’s not telling me or Jeff about her relationship with you, we always see her efforts to make you happy, don’t waste that” That actually touches my heart, that makes me love her even more “This is the first time that I’ll make a promise, not even a single tears will come out from her eyes that i caused. Trust me this time” I said with full of sincerity.

After that we just discussed the changes in our company. They keep on telling me how good of a person Y/n is without knowing that I already saw it. They didn’t mentioned even once the age gap between us, the only important for them is that Y/n is happy.

Everything is going well… ….. Or as what I thought.

“Ms. Venable?” Jeff called out as I was about to leave their office. I turn around and raised my eyebrows signifying him to continue “Thank you for making our girl happy” When it comes to her my heart will automatically melt “We never seen her that happy like when she’s with you, you brought back our Y/n. We hope the best for the both of you. We’re on your side” He continued followed with nods from Mutt. I gave them the most sincere smile I could make before leaving the room. My tears automatically fell from my eyes after I closed the door.

I’m happy…  I’m so happy with her.

I’m just feeling too much happiness right now. It’s overwhelming but in a good way, even her family already gave me their blessing, everything is falling in ways. I’ve never been this happy in my whole life. There’s still fear in my heart but I trust Y/n, I know she would never hurt me. We are destined to meet that day, Maybe being an idiot sometimes isn’t bad at all.

Not bringing an umbrella in a rainy day is the answer to meet your lover

Today is kinda busy day. There’s a lot of paper that needs to be done since tomorrow is Christmas eve means no work day. My back actually hurts since I’m walking to the whole building all day to check if everyone is doing their works. I already take a medice but it still hurts. I just busy myself from work to somehow eased the pain.

After my work, I quickly come home since my whole body is so tired, Y/n haven’t called yet and I’m actually waiting for it while I’m on the couch just watching a stupid shows on the television. I already put the rose on my vase. My heart is still pounding, the smile on my lips never leave.

I’m like a teenager that got notice by my crush, she made me feel things I thought I couldn’t feel. She taught me how to love and I feel like she’ll be the only one I will love for the rest of my life. In a day with full of works and stress I’d still end up thinking of her.

I quickly took my phone when I heard it rings, Y/n's name is on the screen so I immediately answered it “How’s my woman?” I feel like butterflies filled my stomach upon hearing that. A smile automatically stretches to my lips “Y/n” I said under my breath still trying my best to stop smiling.