Chapter Four

Ms. Venable's Pov

I slowly open my eyes as the reflection of the sun hits my face. My hand automatically move to search for Y/n's body but i felt nothing so I automatically stand up without even thinking about my back. I flipped my phone and saw that it’s still early for her to leave. I felt pain in my chest but it quickly disappear when I saw a sticky note on my bedside table.

Hi! Good morning. I’m sorry I left early. I just need to do something. There’s food on your kitchen. It’s a waffle with berries, there’s also coffee along with it, just re heat it if needed. I’ll come over later on the company so I hope I'll see you there.

                                                             Y/n

My cheeks automatically burned because of that. I felt my heart racing and without thinking I quickly go downstairs to check the food she prepared. The waffles and coffee are elegantly arranged on my table, the coffee is still steaming hot so I quickly took it to give a taste. She made it perfectly, just like how i wanted it to be.

I sat on the chair and start to eat the food. I hummed in satisfaction as i start to chew the creamy and sweet food.

I’m in a mid of eating when another sticky note caught my eye. It's in the back of my coffee mug.

You’re even more beautiful in the morning

                                                                  Y/N

“You idiot. If you can only see my face right now, you’ll run because I literally looked like a bear” I said while laughing. I just finished my food before heading to the bathroom to take a shower. On my closet I picked a different color and style, it’s a black dress that has a patterned white shirt under and a belt. I also changed my hairstyle into a walnut looking one.

“Who would’ve Thought that only one girl can change my clothing style?” I said while looking at myself in the mirror. “Pathetic Wilhemina, trying to impress her puppy love” I added before going downstairs.

I’m starting to realize it. That maybe I’m in love with her and for the first time, I’ll let my heart love her, I’ll let this Stupid thing took over me. I won’t stop nor fight against it. I’m willing to risk everything just to be in her arms once again. She’s worth loving, she deserve every bit of my love. I feel complete in her arms, she feels like my home.

Today’s work was just like the other day. Scolding and insulting my employee already became a hobby to me so I sometimes wonder how can I easily become a little puppy in front of Y/n. In front of these idiots I’m a bear who can bite them in any moment but when it comes to that idiot kid I’m just a cat who need to be fur every minute.

That little monster can always make me weak in any time and any way she wants.
“Ms. Venable someone who’s beautiful and juicy delivered you a lunch food” The familiar voice appeared while I’m in a mid of working. I quickly raise my head and show
Y/n a big smile before standing “Your o-outfit is different” She then looked at me from head to toe. I suddenly felt insecure but it quickly faded As she stared at me in awe.

“I’m so fascinated. You look wonderful as always. No Disney princess can compare to your beauty Madame” she added causing me to make a face.

You're so cringe

“I bet I am more likely a Disney villain” I chuckled as I watched her struggle with the paper bags on her hand before putting it on my table. She sat on the sofa beside my table so I walked towards her to join.
“Well most of the villain is hot” I hit her but she just laughed. I leaned on her chest before sighing heavily.

“Tired? I bought food for us. It’s Chinese food so I hope you’ll like it” She said then caressess my head while leaning on it.
“You really don’t have to Y/n, you already prepared breakfast for me” Y/n shakes her head gaining an eye roll from me “You should be spending your time with yourself kiddo” I added.

Liar, you wanted her to be in your side as much as you want.

“I’ll consider that advice soon” She help me get up then guided me to my table “But for now just relax and eat” I offered to help her but she just insist and start to unpack the food. After that we just eat in silence until she start to tell what happened to her this morning. Turns out she’s planning on opening a second branch of her café and also a restaurant.

“Aren’t you too young to be a business woman?” I asked with food on my mouth causing Y/n to laugh.
“I don’t think so, and soon I’ll give it to someone so I don’t really have that much to worry about” She smudge off some sauce on the corner of my lips gaining a smile from me “You should smile more often, you look good when you're smiling”

“I’ll only smile for you idiot” She just smiled and after that we just continue eating in silence. A comfortable one. I can’t remember when was the last time I ate with someone this comfortable. It’s always with clients and not really a normal one. While eating we will constantly exchanging glance out of unconsciousness causing my heartbeat quickened.

I could stay here forever…. With her.

“I heard from the news that there’s a meteor shower happening tonight. I want to watch it” She said after we finished eating “Would you lay under the stars with me?” Y/n asked while smirking.

“Yes, Of course I would love to” We just stare at each others eyes while smiling. This is more than I wished to have. I just prayed for someone to be with me until I die but God gave me a companion, a person who will not just stay but also someone who will love me. A person whom I can snuggle with.

“Then I’ll see you later? I need to arrange the place so you’ll be comfortable” She took her coat on my couch while I’m still standing behind her “I’ll pick you up later um maybe 6? Wait for me okay? Here in your office” She pinned me in front of her through holding my shoulder before kissing the both side of my cheeks. Then after that she leave without saying anything.

I’m still standing here even she already left. My heart was racing like horses. I feel like even my cane couldn’t handle the heaviness of my heart as it constantly pounding. I can feel the sweats on my forehead and her lips was still lingering on my cheeks and I know by now that my face already turned into a tomato. I’m puzzled, that kiss paralyzed my whole body.

Why would you do that?

•••••••
Hi I'm here again. How are you loves? I hope everything is okay.

hope you'd like my story.♡