._trial_.

Everyone had placed their votes , the process of calculating them all would take a few hours. Though , Tubbo had asked to help out with counting the votes.

Even though there was a high chance he might rig the votes , I had faith in prime he wouldn't do something fucked up.

All the people participating had to sit in the lounge. A quite nice and comfy area of L'manburg , made just for the future president.

"To be fair princess , you don't have a chance." Schlatt had told me for the fourth time.

"Leave her alone." Quackity says with an eye roll.

"Thank y-"

"But he is right , I mean I don't think anyone would choose you." He cuts me off.

Well he's really nice , isn't he?

Tommy enters the room with a huge grin and laughed.

"We are so winning this , you bitches have no chance." He brags with a proud smile.

"Yeah sure." Fundy rolled his eyes.

"I would like to inform you all the votes have been counted." Wilbur announces as he walks in.

-small time skip-

Each party were lined up , Tubbo had to read out the results while we waited with anticipation.

"In last place is , Coconut2022. Due to Fundy voting for himself about thirty times , which last time I checked , isn't allowed. So your party is automatically disqualified."

Nihachu frowned at Fundy while he gave an awkward laugh and looked to the side.

"In fourth place is SWAG2022 , with three votes less than Schlatt2022."

Now this was the nerve-wracking part , either me or Wilbur take this nation...

"Now it was very close between
(your party name)2022 and POG2022... but the winner of this election.. is..."

(YOOO 22ND SEPTEMBER IS WHEN THIS LORE/VOTING HAPPENED AND IT IS ALSO MY BIRTHDAY 😍)

I see Wilbur giving me a smug smirk , thinking he's won already.

"(Your party name)2022!"

Wilbur's smirk drops almost instantly , causing me to give a taunting smile to him.

"If you have a speech (y/n) , you can come up now." Tubbo invites me.

Nodding , I step in front of the mic for the second time today. Looking down at my new nation , I felt my eyes start to water.

"Thank you all so much.. I promise to make this place the best nation for you all.. but I do have my first orders as president."

Everyone seemed intrigued and whispered to one another.

"The thing about this place is.. I am also one of the founders , including Wilbur and Tommy of course. The thing is Wilbur thought it was such a good idea to push me to the side."

I see Wilbur's adam-apple bob up and down , his eyebrows furrowed.

"What are you trying to say?" Quackity spoke out.

"That Wilbur should get a taste of his own medicine."

The crowd below us all gasp.

"W-what? Come on think about this.. I never did anything wrong to you
(y/n)." Wilbur took a step back , fear in his eyes.

"Keep telling yourself that." I reply and slowly approach him.

He steps back again.

This is what I wanted. To see this bitch cower down at me.