._misunderstanding._

(This is the last chapter of the book.
Sorry ❤️)

I throw Wilbur's trench coat on him and turn a crimson red, embarrassed because he saw me... Do something I would never ever do. God.

(Editor William: what. Have. I. Done. To. This. Fucking. Book.)

"Ehhh.. I wanted to come over and see how you guys were and give you some news, clearly you two are busy." Techno mumbles, clearly uncomfortable with yet no care in his eyes.
"Woah woah woah, listen.. shit uh.. I didn't really- we will never ever speak of this again."

He laughs and let's his stance drop, finally something familiar. "Right. I came here to tell you 'bout Theseus."
"Who?" I ask, walking out of the living room and into the hall, thankfully he followed behind.
That gave Wilbur time to.. make himself look decent and appropriate.

"Tommy. He has caused so much chaos, I would be proud of him but eh. He stole my netherite and loot."
"Oh shit. So what should I do about that?" My tone hadn't meant to sound as rude as I wanted it to.
"Well, currently I am on the run from nearly every nation and well known for scamming and stealing. You're my only hope, well sort of."

I smirk and slyly look at him, he knew exactly what I was about to say. "You're asking, for my help?"

He seemed ashamed and subtly nodded while looking dead into my eyes, well great.
"What do I get from this?" Maybe I could bargain my way into something useful for myself.

(Editor William: what the fuck is this book and what have I gotten myself into.)
(Double editor William: like and subscribe if you agree.)

"What do you want from this?" He retorts my question back, smiling almost nervously. I just shrug, not even caring at this point.
"Also what was uhh... That all about." He asks, indicating his eyes to the room behind me and then back at me.

(Editor William: Time to spice this shit up.)

I laughed and couldn't remember anything more embarrassing than that moment..

Anything more. . .

Than that.

Present tense

"Y-you remember that right? Come on, Wilbur please don't do this." I urge him, finally finishing our long wonderfully made past. Though my stories may of not worked, his gaze softened and hand lowered.
"I know you don't want to hurt anyone.. we both have been through so much together. We can make new memories together, just you and me." I whisper, heavily staring at the button placed on the wall.
"Clearly...we haven't been through enough." He laughs quietly, raising his hand again, lightly pushing down.

I hesitate before bringing my hand up and towards him, hoping that would do something but instead he flinched back and shook his head.
"Your words won't.. won't get to me. I am done with how you manipulated me (y/n), I am SO FUCKING DONE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT." Tears formed as Wilbur smiles at me.

"I was glad we had our laughs together, even if they were fake. You made me feel special, like no one else ever did."

I couldn't utter anymore words and watch in horror as the button is pressed, he helplessly let's his arms fall to his sides as tears stream down.
Sizzling surrounds us, bringing me no choice but to run. . . Towards Wilbur.

He sinks to the floor, accepting it all but I didn't have a choice to accept my death.

This was a waste of my life time but at least I got to spend it. . .

With him.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
A/n:

BOOOOOO SHITTY FUCKING TERRIBLE ENDING

Is what you all must be thinking.

Well yes this was terrible but I just didn't like the book in general so I did this instead.
If you read the whole book.
I am so proud yet worried on how you managed to do that, this book was terrible. Bad.

New book will come out as your new year present <3

Join the discord server, it is literally dead and I post updates and other shit there!

Until next time, goodbye.

----------------
Word count: 690