._betrayal at its best_.

My heart sank deep into my chest, relief washing over me... but on the other hand, I felt Wilbur ease up behind me. He sunk his head on mine and sighs.

"Holy shit, that was way too fucking close for comfort."

"And you're too fucking close for comfort." I dead pan, swiftly taking a step foward and turning my body to face him. He huffs in reply and rolls his deep brown eyes at me, smirking. It hadn't come to me yet, how did Dream and Schlatt enter without any hassle?

"I wonder how they came in... without anyone noticing." Wilbur spoke my thought aloud, with no hesitation I glare at him.

"You do understand you have to take this seriously? You prick, this isn't a joke."

"And I am not saying it is a joke, dear, believe me I am worried too." He calmly raises his hands in the air, with defeat, smiling softly at me. I ignore his ever so sweet smile and return a sour look back.

"Now." Wilbur walked over to the lantern and re-lighting them all, one by one.

"Now?" I repeat, confused as the bright light blinded me for a minute or so.

"Now, me and you are going to start planning. Planning big." His playful mood had died down and now he was all serious. Great... I mean yes it is great. Of course! His flirty side was starting to bug me. . . In a way. But anyway-

"We are going to move out of pogtopia, just you and me. The both of us will be safe and together, oh so close toge-"

Loud footsteps were heard and the door swished open, causing a loud bang once it hit the wall.

"HA TOMMY WASN'T LYING!" Schlatt laughed out and his grin dropped when he saw me. "but he never said you were here." A low tone of disgust left his lips.
"Tommy...what?" Wilbur seemed. . . Afraid?

"Oh yeah, sorry." Dream stepped forward, inching closer to us. "He was a traitor."
Dream took of his mask, throwing it aside, and drew out his axe.

"He was a liar. Back stabbing. Untrustworthy. Ratty. Bitch." With every word, his teeth were gritting together more tightly.

Wilbur took out his stone axe, compared to dream's netherite, we were definitely fucked.

I had never seen his face before and I could feel my mouth drop open when I did. God did he have good looks but right now he was approaching me with an axe... Not a good time to admire him.

"Listen... I am sorry." Wilbur mumbled out and looked to the side, lowering his stance and guard. Despite dream being armed and fully equipped with netherite armor.

"YOU FUCKING KILLED THEM. SAYING SORRY CAN'T BRING ANY OF THEM BACK." He snaps and then points to the large scar on the left side of his face. "THIS. THIS REMINDS ME OF YOUR 'MISTAKE'."

schlatt had even had enough, he tried to step in but Dream harshly pushed him back. Schlatt tumbled to the floor and hit the wall, a grunt filled the room.
"HEY WHAT THE FU-"

Dream placed the edge of his axe to schlatt's throat, in a quick and swift action. A whimper peaked from the goat's mouth.

"Stay out of this." Dream had made it clear enough, especially when schlatt stood up and ran out, not daring to look back.
I couldn't move- oh yes I fucking could, hell no am I staying in here. I rush past Wilbur and dodge past Dream too.. well that is what I thought. He harshly latched onto my forearm and I let out a surprised yelp.

"Now I. I am going to take her away from you." He says to Wilbur while looking into my eyes with that insane flicker in them.

No way this is happening, why would he? I mean, this is Dream... Oh shit.

"NO N-no nononono Dream listen, this ISN'T- Isn't needed. Let her go." He whispered the last part, hoping his words would help in some way.

"Maybe (y/n) could go and say a little hi to YOUR VICTIMS. You fucking psycho, THEY HAD A WHOLE FUCKING LIFE AHEAD OF THEM." He places the axe, uncomfortably close to my neck. I could feel a sharp blade urging closer.. was this actually happening? This was happening way, way, too fast.
"DR-DREAM PLEASE...please don't involve her into any of th-"

A sharp pain washes over me, the main source from my chest. That bastard had-

Darkness engulfed me, everything was numb.. where am I?

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
A/n:

I like how this is turning out..

SEEMS RUSHED AS FUCK LMAOO

-----------
Word count: 781