._Out with it_.

Making my way inside the nation. Entering , everything seemed calm.. too quiet if you ask me.

Walking towards Tommy's house , I hear yelling. The noise was coming from a mob of people , all surrounding the child's house.

"Excuse me , what is going on here?"

They all turn around , Nihachu approaches me as the others continue to ramble shit.

"(Y/n) thank goodness you are here.. Tommy had joked about arson and now the whole town wants him gone."

I mentally scream in my head but remain calm on the outside. Giving a long sigh , I try to barge through the crowd.

Everyone moved to the side for me , thankfully. I knock on the door but it was dead silent.

"Toms , it's me." I call out.

The door creaked open , ajar , he leaned his head out. Everyone started to yell and tried to grab him but I wasn't having that.

"Everyone. Stop." Even my quiet voice worked , they all grew silent. "May I come in?"

He slowly nods in reply and let me in. Ordering the others to dismantle their little crowd , I enter the dirt shack.

"Joking about arson are we?"

He looked to the floor in shame.

"I'm sorry.. I thought it would be funny." He mumbles.

Smiling , I sigh and lean on the wall.

"Listen Toms.. some jokes are best not to be told? You are too young to get this much hatred from everyone.."

"Says you , old women. You are fucking Twenty-three."

"Says the child." I reply sharply with a chuckle.

He opens his mouth wide in disbelief.

"I AM NOT A CHILD!"

We always had these fun and memorable moments together but Wilbur had always ruined them.

-flash back-

"BAHAHAHAHA (Y/N) YOU SHOULD OF SEEN THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE!"

"TOMMY. WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING SCARE ME LIKE THAT. COME HERE!" I yelled back with a playful grin.

I chased him around while he screeches and yells.

Wilbur noticed what we were doing and stopped us immediately.

"You two. Stop messing around , these drugs aren't going to sell themselves."

"FUCK YOU BITCH!" Tommy yelled and ran in the opposite direction.

"I expected better from you , (y/n)."

-flash back over-

"Come on Toms , I expected better from you." I sigh.

He mumbles something to himself and looks to the floor.

"Pardon you?"

"You're acting a lot like Wilbur." He mumbles again , this time more clear.

"What."

He snaps his gaze to the ground and starts to fiddle with his fingers , not daring to look up.

"It's just.. ever since Fundy was born.. you started to act. Different?" He murmurs , almost to himself.

"What are you trying to say?" I stand up and give him a glare.

"Nothing nothing- oh uh thanks for getting everyone away from my house." He laughs awkwardly.

Nodding in reply , I walk to the door but was stopped by a hand. He gently pulled me back. Turning around , I give a confused expression.