._reply_.

My so called 'delivery boy' had come back with three letters.. what the fuck did that ratbag write.

Sitting in my office , I open up the first one.

'Hello love ,

It's your loveable rogue here , I wanted to firsts say , well done for getting out of the forest. Second , why an alliance?It seems pointless and plus , I do like rivalry with a fucking hot president.

-Wilbur Soot.'

This wack ass bitch really isn't scared to look like an absolute idiot.. moving onto the next letter.

'I would love for you to come by at Pogtopia , I could give you personal lessons on how to run a nation. I'd love to help you out with all that.

Shame that you kicked me out , we could of been something. Something great.

-Wilbur Soot'

And the final one.

'You are fucking little brat and I wish the worst for you. Then again you'd be a great little pet , helping me with nation duties. Of course.

I think it's time I swoop in and show you what you're really going up against.'

This man was clearly not okay. It was best if I wrote a letter back , just to ease his mind.

'Hello dipshit ,

I see you flirting and I must say two words. Fuck off.

You think I'd be with some lowlife like you???? No. No I would not.

Don't write back dipshit and only think about the alliance , it'll be great for the both of us. Trust me on that.

-(y/n) (l/n)'

-small time skip-

Tubbo had come back with once again another letter. Dismissing the tired teenager , I go to my office and decide to read this new letter.

'I will write as many letters to you as I want.

First off , I am not flirting dumbass.

Second. I am no lowlife , I'm better than you in every possible way. Admit it. I am more superior , you're just a measly bitch who has out witted me. Once.

Write back please ;)

-Wilbur Soot'

There was no point in writing back , he'd just continue to pester me.

-small time skip-

As I sat in my office , a knock was heard.

"Come in."

Quackity slyly walks in and sits on my desk , looking down at me with a smug look.

"What do you want." I sigh , putting my quilt down.

"A little bird told me you have been writing letters to Pogtopia."

"Tubbo."

"Now now , don't blame him. You know you can't hide secrets from me." He spoke while creeping his hand to mine.

I keep my hand still , intrigued on where this was going.

"What do you want?" I ask , my tone seeming agitated.

"Who me? I don't want anything but since your asking... maybe I should ask for something."

I give an annoyed smile , moving my hand away , he smiles back innocently.