._stuck with a rat_.

"That is it. You have no right to be here, now fuck off." I bring myself to say those words and push him against the door. He leans forward and smirks.

"Someone is feisty." 

I harshly push him again, out of the way, and brought my hand out for the key. Wilbur shakes his hand and taps his shoe on the ground , clicking his tongue. Sinking to the floor , I lay my head on my knees and sigh.

"I thought you'd be some what fun, but you're just a mood kill , pathetic bitc-"

"Stop acting childish, Soot, give me the key and get out of here." I mumble.

Wilbur thinks to himself and stands still , waiting for me to speak again. He takes the key out and walks towards the window, opening in the ceiling.

"Wilbur.. You're not actually going to do what I think you're going to do...?" I hesitantly say while looking up at the brunette. He shakes his head innocently and smiles before tossing the key through the open skylight.

"whoops." He says with a snicker and leaves me infuriated. I stand up and make my way over to him , eyes not meeting his.

Wilbur tilts his head with confusion but seems quite into whatever I was doing , even though I didn't know what the fuck I was going to do with this bastard. Now, looking him in the eye , he winces slightly once I grab his collar and harshly shake him.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND? YOU CHILDISH PATHETIC LITTLE- THAT WAS THE ONLY COPY OF THAT STUPID KEY. NOW WE ARE LOCKED IN HERE. TOGET- together." 

I push him back and realise the situation I was in. Was there no way this was happening? I mean, why would Wilbur Soot come here in the first place? he can't be that daft. Wilbur knows the consequences for coming here whilst he is exiled. This can't actually be happening.

"fuck.. You should yell at me again.. b-because then I will get more angry. yeah, more angry." The haze look never left his face, as he spoke.

"What am I going to do..? I am fucked , you are even more fucked." 

Walking over to my office chair , I slump down and take in everything that was happening. I must have hit my head and passed  out, none of this is real. Sighing , I look into the eyes of a villain and absolute annoying bitch.

"Come on , it'll be fine- well for me. I have got all the information I needed." Wilbur spoke with a cocky grin and placed his hands on his hips. I scrunch my face up with disgust and reply.

"And what will you use this.. information for?" I knew he wouldn't answer, but it's good to at least try. 

A long, awkward silence filled the room as he looked into my eyes. He rests both of his hand to his sides and looked to the floor, seeming embarrassed.

"Wilbur.. What the fuck are you going to do with that information?" I repeat and sit up.

He gulps and sits on my desk, leaning his shoes on my lap. I see him smile at himself and look up outside of the skylight. Wilbur opens his mouth to speak but hesitates and looks into my eyes once again.

"Listen.. I hate you but love you at the same time." He said while looking into his own lap and fiddling with his fingers. "I am going to use the information in a way that will put you off as the president and then you can go into Pogtopia with me." He smiles and looks up, eyes hiding behind his hair.

My heart was touched in a sweet but weird way. He wanted me to lose my job as being the president, but after that, he'll take me to Pogtopia. Pushing his shoes off me, I dust my lap and stand up.

"Thanks, but no thanks. I need and want to get out of this office, and you need to leave."

"b-but please (y/n), I need you. I just want to be by your side... please dear."

Once again, the stupid feeling came up, I must have been a blushing mess, too. Shaking my head, I stand up and walk over to the door, figuring out how I could open it.

"But I don't need you. Just go back to your new nation, clearly, you have a fever because you are acting all, loveydubby. Not the Wilbur Soot I kn-"

Turning around, Wilbur is standing quite close. I was about to push him away, but he seemed quite serious, more serious than I've ever seen him. The brunette took my hands in his and smiled faintly.

"I have changed (y/n).. a lot. You have opened my eyes, and I understand that I don't hate you at all." My face heated up as he furrowed his eyebrows, and his brown eyes looked deeply into mine. "I now... This is so sudden and out of nowhere but I have always liked you but I could never tell you."

"Yes, this is very out of nowhere and ever so unprofessional." I mutter and look to the side.

He gives an awkward chuckle and steps back, letting go of my hands. I try to get it together, giving a slight forced smile. 

"Mi amor, you've been in there for quite some time." I hear Quackity's voice and gentle knocking on the door. "Is everything alright in there?" 

Feeling my whole body freeze up, I notice Wilbur doing the same. He urged me to reply back and nudged my arm with his elbow.

"O-oh yeah, I am just super busy in paperwork and other shit like that- It's erm complicated?" My voice was shaking, and I sounded unsure of myself, shit.

"mhm, sure. Paperwork that has taken you two whole hours." The sarcasm stuck out, which meant he didn't believe a single word I had said, clearly. "Now, open this door now. I am being fucking serious."

"I can't." I reply quickly and cover my mouth as soon as Wilbur slapped his face with disappointment.

"And why is that? Your paperwork is stuck up your arse so you can't walk now? (y/n) I am not joking anymore. What the fuck are you hiding?"

"N-no, seriously, the door is locked from the inside, and I can't get out." I say while desperately shaking the door, trying to open it even though there was no chance. At all.  

"Wait, no shit, really?" I hear a small crack of laughter through the other side of the door, sighing I reply with a simple hum. "That is the most funniest shit I've heard all day. I'll be back with the extra pair of keys, hold on."
He left as quickly as he came, leaving Wilbur and I baffled.

"Oh fuck. Wilbur, you are so fucking dea-"
I was cut off when he grabbed my chair and shifted it right under the skylight. Standing on the chair, he used it as support and began to climb out the skylight, like the rat he was.

"Sorry, love, but I am not getting caught. I'll be sure to come back soon, my dear, and take your place as president."

This was some wack dream, right? There's no way he just left, just like that. This man had serious issues and mood swings, not that I was complaining, he was always like this.

In a small amount of time, Quackity comes back at the door and starts to fiddle with the lock. In no time, the door creaked open, and he peaked his head through the gap.

"Holy shit, I was worried. Mi amor, don't scare me like that again. Fucking hell." He says while grabbing my arm and dragging me out the room.

I wasn't able to say a word about what had just happened since he didn't let me. A finger hovering over his lips, telling me to 'shut the fuck up, or there will be consequences'.

I just hope whatever and wherever he is leading me, no more trouble will stir up.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
A/n:

I AM BACK, HOLY SHIT.

Join the my discord server, cool people are there. 😎

Sorry if there are any mistakes, I am sleep deprived 😔

-------------------
Word count: 1393