._intruder_.

I scramble out of my chair and give out a audible gasp but he was quick to cover my mouth. I push him away and angrily whisper.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!"

"I refuse to let you see me as a whimpy sad bitch. I came here to-"

I raise my hand in the air , causing him to suddenly stop talking.

"I hear someone coming- oh shit shit fuc- you shouldn't even be here..."

He places two hands on my shoulder and harshly pushing me back in my chair.

"The door is locked , no one can get in." He spoke through gritted teeth.

I feel myself sink into the chair and pray for this to all pass. Maybe I was dreaming and none of this was real , I should really wake up now.

Closing my eyes , I take deep breaths in and out , trying to calm myself down I lean back.

The door startled to rattle , someone was trying to get in.

"(Y/n)?" Quackity's voice was heard clearly from the other side.

I reopen my eyes to find Wilbur looking through files and papers in my office.

"What the fuck?!" I whisper out with pure annoyance.

He didn't care and continued to trash the place and read important documents.

"Is everything okay in there?" Quackity seemed nervous , his voice cracking.

"Y-yeah , I am just doing paper work , come back later please." I call out , loud enough for the winged man to hear.

No reply was heard. Silence filled the room , even Wilbur had stopped. Turning my gaze to the brunette , he had managed to get the paper work for my citizenship and history.

Oh fuck.

Jolting at him , I snatch the paper out of his grimy gloved hands. He looks at me with hatred and reaches forward to grab the paper in my hand.

"What do you want and why are you here?" I ask , trying to stand up for myself to this bitch.

"I am here to finish your presidency once and for all. You have a shit past and done many crimes , no one like that should rule a nation. You know that.." he spoke with taunting smile.

"I hugged you and tried to comfort your dumb arse. This is how things turn out? You barge into my office- wait how did you get the key..."

A sadistic smile grew on his face.

"When I fake cried , I knew you would show some affection-"

"FAKE CRIED?" I yell and quickly slap a hand over my mouth.

"Yes , fake cried. You gullible bitch. Then once you hugged me , I fished the key out your pocket." He tells me , key in hand.

I look him in the eye with a distasteful glare.

"I thought we had something?" I whisper and look to the floor.

"Oh but love , we do." He gives a very fake sympathetic tone.

I look up at him , tears building up in my eyes.

"I should hate you.. I don't understand." I say to myself as I sink to the floor , onto my knees.

"And why should you hate me?" He asks , going back to looking through files in the cabinet.

"You did so much to me. So so much." I reply , looking at my hands.

"Like?"

"Took all the credit. Manipulated me. You even had the audacity to gaslight me.."

He scoffs and crouched down to my level , showing a fake smile , he replies.