x: mikael

•It was a gloomy and stormy day, as it had been for the previous month

     •It was a gloomy and stormy day, as it had been for the previous month. But it's lovely. It wasn't like the rest of the days. It felt liberated and lifted, like if everything was going precisely as it should.

     But when does anything ever go the way it was planned to?

     The Mikaelson kids were having a good time. They had very few opportunities to spend time together.

     Rebekah and Henrik were together, Finn was with their parents, Kol was out doing something nefarious with his powers, and Elijah and Klaus were squaring off with their swords.

     "What are you wondering?" Rebekah couldn't help but ask as she stared at Henrik, who was deep in concentration.

     "Why must mother and father always be like this?" Henrik groaned loudly.

     "What is down with mother and father?" Rebekah questioned, laughing at his demeanour.

     "They are ruthless. Even more so with Nik," with his head bowed low, Henrik acknowledged. Klaus and he were inseparably linked. He would choose Klaus as his favourite sibling out of all of his siblings.

     "Yes, they are," Rebekah said softly. She'd considered it before, but she quickly shook her head, smiled, and changed the subject, "Finn is infatuated with Izel, is he not?"

     Henrik said with a laugh, "He is, without a doubt. Yes, absolutely. And she's beautiful. Lovely and enchanting."

     "Ah yes. She is, in fact," she continued, her gaze falling on Klaus and Elijah.

     Henrik noticed who she was staring at and understood exactly what she was thinking. "She's nice, better than that Petrova," he decided to say what she was thinking.

     After seeing her parents and Finn with Izel, Rebekah nodded in agreement. She was curious as to when they arrived. She quickly sprung to her feet and dashed towards her warring brothers "Come on, Henrik! Our brothers are fighting again!" Henrik trailed closely after her as she eagerly screamed.

     As they attempted to slay one other's belts, their siblings crowded around them in admiration.

     "Look Niklaus," Elijah observed as they drew crowds, "Our sister has arrived to watch my fast approaching victory."

     Klaus just laughed, "On the contrary Elijah. She has come to laugh at you," he replied as he skillfully and rapidly slashed Elijah's belt. They were all laughing and having a great time.

     When they spotted Mikael arriving, the hilarity died down. He murmured something on the lines of, "He can't even do a simple task," and, "Good for nothing." Rebekah swallowed hard as Henrik walked over to Kol, knowing full well what was about to happen.

     Izel's breath became stifled. Mikael was known to be harsh and cruel. She really didn't expect him to be so harsh. She stood helpless as he snatched Elijah's blade from his grip. She attempted to take a step forward, but her wrist was held by Finn, who softly muttered, "No."

     Following Mikael's push to the ground, Esther grabbed her husband and took him away from the children.

     Izel approached their brother, as his siblings gazed at him with pity. As he gazed at her with tears in his eyes, she cupped his face and studied it thoroughly. On his left face, he had a cut, and on his right knee, he had a bruise.

     She took his hands in hers and urged, "Come on, Niklaus. I believe Mother has some herbs that will aid in the healing of the cuts."

     She took her to her house, but not before informing Finn that they could tell their parents about their relationship later.

✵☼︎✵

A/n

So, i said i wasn't gonna post anything but i did🙂

The test. OH GOD DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE TESTS. IT WENT HORRIBLY AND I WISH I DIDN'T TAKE IT.

Also, I'm not even supposed to post this. Our exams haven't even finished but God! I cannot stay away from Wattpad

Anyways, as always, please do vote and comment your thoughts if you liked it :)

Ps. Short chapter ik