004

𖧷Third person pov𖧷

You haven't been awake since what happened at tzuyus house

You haven't been awake since what happened at tzuyus house. You didn't know where you were. You are scared. You don't know what to do. Do you think nayeon will help you or make you suffer?

You wake up,you were cold and scared because of what nayeon would do to you

You were lying in the basement,probably where she took you. You had little pieces of glass stuck in your hand which made you groan. Until nayeon came down the steps.

Nayeon came down with that same knife she cut you with in the school bathroom causing you to back away. She came closer and closer and put it to your arm,pinning you to the wall.

"Y/n why would you do that? Didn't I teach you a lesson..I guess you need more." She says making a cut in your arm making you flinch

"I-it was tzuyu not me! She told me to go.." you say trying to pull out of nayeons grip.

"I always wanted the best for you y/n but you never appreciated me! Can't you tell I love you?!" Nayeon whispers while making cuts on your arm while you try to move away.

"Well if you loved me you WOULDN'T be hurting me like this nayeon! This is not love,this is torture!" You accidentally say and cover your mouth.

"Y/n...don't you DARE to go there!" Nayeon says while throwing your body on the ground with force making you cry and your head to bleed.

"I think you need a bit of a punishment...wait til what I give you y/n!" She says walking away slamming the door.

You didn't know what your punishment would be,maybe rape? Stabbing? Choking? You want none of those but to be happy for once. You knew death was your fate so you just let it be. You would be happy one day.

You rub your head..blood. Not a lot of blood but still a big amount. You lay on the floor helplessly.

Nayeon pov:
I was pretty mad at y/n. She don't understand that I love her?! How do I even show her that. I called my seven freinds here to help me torture y/n..it's gonna be lots of fun.

Suddenly I hear knocking on the door revealing jeongyeon,momo sana Jihyo,Mina dahyun and chaeyoung! Tzuyu...gone.

"Hey nayeon! So where's this body you told us about..we're gonna have so much fun." Chaeyoung says cracking her knuckles

"I'll show you where it is but..I do have some boundaries though. Don't go overboard like killing her. Anything else is fine but she's my love." I say and everyone look at me eye wide.

"How is she your love when your torturing her?" Jeongyeon says so I shush her.

"The body is in the basement,let's go." Nayeon says and everyone follows back while making a plan
Third person pov:

Suddenly you hear footsteps coming down the steps and it make you move away. Momo quickly noticed and grabs your legs.

"Prepare yourself for what your going to get,y/n." jeongyeon says and all the girls circle around me,nayeon just watching while sitting.

Sana then stepped on my leg repeatedly making me scream in pain. I think it's broken.

Nayeon was pointing and laughing at me as I screamed in PAIN.

dahyun then comes and bangs my jaw on the table making it go out of place. I try to scream but my jaw hurts to much. Everyone laughed while blood flooded out of my nose.

Mina try's to touch me but I quickly bite on her finger,forgetting about my broken jaw my blood freezes.

Nayeon laughs even harder.

Mina takes my finger and bites mine in revenge and I let out a little scream.

Jihyo then accidentally steps on my broken leg and I gasp. But she keeps walking on it.

"Girls I think it's enough,she learnt her lesson. Let's leave her now" Nayeon says and all the girls pout

"Bye y/n..I hope you'll be good~" Jihyo says to me and they slam the door on me.

Great. I'm alone again. With a broken jaw,a broken leg and no ability to walk.

I was just laying on the floor in need of help. I drifted off to sleep for the pain to just go away.