008

You wake up,surprisingly you were tied to a chair

You wake up,surprisingly you were tied to a chair. You rubbed your eyes and suddenly heard loud stomping on the steps,you look to see it was nayeon.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

"Y/n!! grab your crunches and come to the living room! Your fathers coming in an hour!!"

You were surprised at the sudden noise,you quickly grabbed your crunches and held onto the railing to get to the living room.

You sat on the couch and waited for your father to get home,nayeon suddenly sat next to you and you sat there,confused.

"Nayeon why is my dad coming back today?"

"he's back from his business trip in Japan y/n. But I do have to talk to you."

"What is it. Be quick." You say

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm gonna hang out with my freinds today. Your gonna stay home alone because I trust you. If you do anything wrong you'll be punished,do you hear me?~"

You slowly nod,not wanting to fight with her.

nayeon then goes to the door and slips her shoes and coat on,leaving you alone on the couch.

"Your dad will be home in about 15 minutes y/n. Be a good girl for me." She says opening the door and leaving.

Now you were alone,it was good to finnaly sit on the couch after being tied to a chair all day.

You went up and walked to the kitchen.
You ate some chips.
You haven't ate anything in awhile,nayeon said you were fat and didn't need to eat.
I guess that's one way to say she loves you.

You then hear the doorbell ring and you quickly get the door and open it.

You see your dad! you quickly run up to the door and give him a hug.

"I've missed you so much dad. I don't like the babysitter."
You pull your dad to sit onto the couch with you and close the door.

"I made sure you have a good babysitter,how is she bad?" He says concerned.

He quickly noticed the crunches and his eyes tear,he also sees the patch under your jaw.

He grabs your chin and looks at it.
"Did she...do all this?"

You nod your head slowly.