007

It actually has been awhile since you were at school

It actually has been awhile since you were at school. Now nayeon was taking you back home for some weird reason. You didn't want to go with her but it's not like you had a choice anyways.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────
You and nayeon come home,you still confused.

nayeon pulls your arm and throws you into the basement,making your crunches go flying.

Nayeon then takes your crunches and rushes to pick them up.

"Sit properly y/n we have to talk." Nayeon says sitting in her chair and you sit in a chair,confused.

"So the reason I brought you home...I got a text from your dad." She says.

"What did he say?? ARE YOU FINNALY  GONNA LEAVE? I CAN GET MY ROOM BACK??."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP." Nayeon then slaps you and you touch your cheek,your eyes getting teary.

"don't you dare to speak over me ever again." She says and you nod in horror.

"So your dad..he's coming back in a week." When she says that your eyes go from tears to happiness.

"BUT I HAVE BOUNDARIES. you are still mine and mine alone. You belong to me no matter who is here. And don't you DARE to tell him what I'm doing to you." She says and you get angry.

How am I yours nayeon? YOU DONT EVEN LOVE ME. I don't love you. Your crazy. You want me dead,nayeon." You say and nayeon grits her teeth,she starts to cry but wipes it away quickly.

"I WANT THE BEST FOR YOU Y/N OKAY? I do love you with all my heart,but if I can't be with you no one can." She says getting some rope from the back of the basement and you cross your arms.

"What do you mean by that nayeon?" You ask

"Just forget it." Nayeon then walks up to you and tied some rope around your arms so you don't go anywhere.

"Oh and y/n?" She says.
"your gonna have to lie that you fell off the stairs at school,say I brought you to the hospital and you broke your jaw and leg badly."  Nayeon says,you just nod not wanting to fight.

"Y/n go to sleep. You and me have school in the morning. We're talk more about this tommorow." She says and you nod.

Nayeon then leaves the basement which makes you alone.

You were happy she was leaving. You finnaly got to see your dad.

You try to possibly sleep tied to a chair,closing your eyes.