22. Intruders

Bailey's Pov

"What do you mean I have to fight Brooklyn?" I asked angrily.

"She wanted me to set up a fight for you and her." Dominic says.

"But why?" I asked.

I'm not going to fight her, she's my friend.

"She didn't say."

"And you went along with it?" I asked angrily.

"She has no idea what she's getting herself into, I'm not doing it." I say angrily.

"Raven calm down." Dominic warns me.

"I'm not doing it!" I yell at him.

"You have to, if you don't show up you loose your title as champion." Seth tells me.

"Are you fucking kidding me!"

I angrily walk out the door and slam it on my way out, I walk over to Brooklyns room and bang on it.

Minutes later she opens the door, I took in her appearance. Her face was stained with tears, "have you been crying?" I asked her.

She opened the door wider and I walked inside to see Hunter.

I clenched my fists.

But then I remembered, I'm wearing a mask. He doesn't know who I am.

"Who the hell are you?" Hunter asked me.

"Real nice welcoming, I'm Raven." I tell him.

"So your the one my sister is gonna fight, she needs to get a grip. Her weak ass won't make it long enough to finish the fight." He laughs.

Anger flared in my eyes and in a flash I had Hunter up against the wall with my hand around his neck.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? You talk about Shadow but if it was you up there fighting me you wouldn't last a second." I spoke coldly.

I kneed him in the balls and he fell to the floor clutching his lower part. He groaned in pain then looked at me. I could see the hatred in his eyes.

"Don't ever disrespect her again, or I'll make it my personal mission to destroy you. And trust me you don't want that." I threatened him.

I turn to walk away but Hunter gripped my ankle.

I kicked my other leg back kicking him straight in the face causing him to let go of my ankle.

I turn around to face him again.

"That was a dumb move. I suggest you don't try that again." I tell him.

I walk over to Brooklyn.

"If he bothers you again call me. Meet me at the ring, I have a plan." I tell her.

I walk back to my room, Damien, Aiden, Seth and Dominic were still there.

"Look who's back." Aiden smirks.

I stuck my middle finger up at him.

"Hunter is here. So I suggest y'all keep your identities on the down low." I tell them.

"He's an asshole." Seth says.

"Tell me about it, I learned that the hard way." I said.

"Why is he even here?" Aiden asked.

"Hunter is Brooklyn's brother, how he found out about her street fighting is beyond me. But I want you guys to keep an eye out on Hunter if he starts something with Brooklyn give him a good beating." I tell them.