Things left unsaid

SUMAN TIWARI
You know sometimes it's very important to have a closure before ending up
things. Atleast have a last conversation. But sometimes it's just better to walk away instead of making things more complicated. She thought the same but couldn't help herself to stop thinking about him. It's been two years she left him or he made her to leave. It's been two years she has been cheated. He cheated on her. She still can't believe that he did that. The same person who was madly in love with her, for whom she was his life, his world... cheated her. Was the love she gave him was not enough?

Suman was sitting in the balcony, silently watching stars and crying. In these two years, there wasn't a single night she didn't cried. For the world she has moved on from her past, but that wasn't the truth. She still loved him, she still care for him. She still thinks about him. Suman got up and walked back to her bedroom. She went towards the cupboard, took out a frame

Su- why Shravan...why...why you broked us...why you broked me...i so want myself to hate you but my love for you overpower the hate i have for you..why you did that ..

Suman wiped her tears and kept the frame back in the cupboard. She walks towards the bed, layed down closing her eyes, revisiting the loving memories she dozed off with tear stains on her face.

SHRAVAN MALHOTRA

Once a legend said sometimes even the scenario infront of you can be a lie. Truth is not always what you see, sometimes there are behind the scenes.
Trust is only thing on which the relationship survives. But if there's no trust between two people, that relationship is not gonna last long.
He knew her reaction was justified, but her not giving him chance to explain was not justified. Rather than Asking him questions, fighting with him, slapping him, she choose to leave. Without listening to my side of story, without trusting me enough to have a last conversation. Is it was so easy for her to end up things? Does their relationship doesn't matter to her enough to alteast trust me once rather than walking away.
Yes i could have stopped her, yes i could tried to make her understand but was it worth it. The moment she thought of leaving me, was enough for me to realise that there was nothing left.

Shravan looked at the frame hanging on the wall of his bedroom, while tears kept flowing from his eyes. Shutting his eyes frustratingly he walked towards his bed and dozed off.

Next morning

Suman's sleep got disturbed because of the alarm. She got up from bed putting the alarm off. She walked towards the bathroom to freshen up. After getting ready Suman made her way downstairs.

"Suman aaja beta, breakfast ready h"
Suman's mother said

Su- good morning maa, how many times I have told you not wake up early just to make my breakfast. I can manage.

Sm- yes i know you can perfectly manage by skipping your meals (sarcastically)

Su- maa you know i don't like troubling...

Sm- (cutting off Suman) yes beta i Know, now come fast and have your breakfast.

Suman shaking her head with a little smile sat down on the dining table.

Sm- Suman are you free this Sunday?

Su- No mom, i m not going to meet anyone

Sm- Suman he is a nice man. Khush rakhega tujhe, ek baar mil beta

Su- you said this same line two years ago, and rest you know

Sm- Suman not everyone is the same here...for God sake, how long you are going to live like this..at the end of the day you also need someone to be there for you

Su- ok mom i m done, for the last time I am saying this, galti ek baar hoti aur wo mn kr li..fir ek baar nhi kr sakti.

Saying this Suman walked out of the house.

Shravan pov

I got ready for office. Today i have a imp meeting. Come on Shravan you can do this.

"Mom jaa rha hu mai" said Shravan

Beta breakfast ready hai, aaja.. Shravan's mother said

Sh- nhi mom m office m kar lunga

Saying this Shravan left... it's been two years Shravan has stopped taking care of himself. He often skip meals, over working, not getting enough sleep. This made his family worried.

Hey guys.... swagat nahi karoge humara 😂😂😂😂
So finally I'm back. As promised here is the new story. This is just introduction to shraman's life. There is a lot more to come. I really hope you guys like this. I will be rushing the story in next chapter as the real story after shraman meet so next chapter will be their encounter.

Please do vote n comment ❤️❤️