Stuck with you

Suman went to the car but suddenly her phone starts ringing

Su- hello
Shruti - hello mam .... actually there is a problem
Su-yeah i should have guessed ms.shruti ka call aaya h that means koi problem to hogi hi. Speak now

Shruti - mam actually Mr. Khanna wants to discuss some clause of the contract. He just called me to ask you that if you could stay for tomorrow.

Su- how can suddenly say this. Arghhhh i don't understand what is there to discuss. I m sure he is upto something. Out of nowhere asking us to come Delhi and now this.

Shruti - mam i think you are overthinking maybe he just want to be clear before starting work.
Su- tell him that we are staying. And cancel the tickets.
And what about you...are you coming back to hotel. Should I send the car?

Shruti - mam actually i thinking to stay with my friend tonight... only if you allow..

Su- fine shruti do whatever you want. Just stay safe.

Shruti - don't worry mam. I will reach hotel early morning.

Su- ok

Suman hanged up the call and took a deep breath. And then a thought strikes her. Shravan
Su- o God ....now what he is also here how I'm going to escape him for the next 24 hrs. After that awkward conversation i don't think I can stand him for a sec. I have to avoid him at any cost.

Lost in her thoughts Suman get back to the hotel. And ask the receptionist to arrange a room. After collecting the keys she heads to the room.

Shravan pov

Suman tiwari. This name only can make my heart to skip a beat. Whatever she did it still beats for her. There are lot of misunderstanding between us but i don't want to clear. She doesn't trust me that's what matters to me. Rest i don't care anymore.

Then shravan collects his room key and headed towards his room. On the way he receives a call.

After attending the call he turned and saw Suman standing infront of the room next to his.

Sh- ahaan ms. Tiwari following me.

Su- hahaha in your dreams.

Ignoring shravan, Suman tries to open the door but it wasn't opening. Seeing her struggling shravan says

Sh- need help?

Su- no

Sh- come on suman. Taking help doesn't make you smaller.

Su- of course it doesn't. But i don't really trust strangers.

Sh- Haan in fact you don't even trust your husband. Trust issues i see.

Su- what are you trying to do shravan. You want to argue on whatever happened. Or you just want to make me feel guilty of our failed relationship.

Sh- i m not trying to do anything. Yes I wanted you to argue with me but not anymore. You walked away. Without listening to me. If that makes you feel guilty then you should.

There was pin drop silence. Nobody spoke but not even walked away. After few minutes....
Suman looked straight into shravan's eyes..

Su- yes i m the reason everything got ruined. Thanks shravan for the eye-opener. I walked away because you wanted me to. I left you because you wanted someone else. I was a burden you wanted to get rid of. But i am happy atleast i could do something for you. I hope you are happy with your wife.

Suman entered the room and closed the door leaving a dumbfounded shravan behind. She collapsed on the floor.

Su- why shravan, you destroyed everything and still are blaming me. Just because I loved you. I still love you. You never wanted me n i left you are behaving like i broke your heart.
She cried her heart.

Shravan pov

Sh- what just happened. She left me because I loved someone else. She was a burden on me. Bullshit. The only woman i loved ever was you Suman. You were the one i wanted to spend my whole life with. But you choose to walk out.

A lone tear escaped from his eye.

Next morning

Suman waked up with a headache. She cried the whole night. She gathered herself mentally and got ready for the meeting.

On the other hand, shravan was standing in the balcony of his room. Thinking about the last night. One thing that came to his mind was the wife thing.

Sh- who the fuck is my wife now. Last time i checked she was my wife. But now she is blessing me to be happy with my wife. O God
Yeh ladki jab bhi meri life m aati h sab kuch ulta kar deti hai.

Suman was waiting for shruti in the parking. After few minutes she arrives.

Su- thankyou so much ms.shruti for gracing me with your presence. Nahi i don't want to listen your dukh bhaari dastaan of getting late. Just sit in the car and let's go.

They both reached and went to Khanna's cabin

Kh- hello Ms. Tiwari

Su- hello Mr. Khanna

Kh- actually ms.tiwari aap yahi soch rahi hongi ki mn apko aj kyu meeting ke liye bulaya. Actually this firm is been takeover by someone else. And now I'm not part of this firm. So the deal me n you have sealed will now will be with new owner. I m really sorry for the inconvenience.

Su- how does it happened overnight i mean everything was alright till yesterday and now suddenly....

Kh- i know but these things were going on from a long time. They are very famous lawyers of Delhi. Yesterday only he came and made sign the documents. And here we are today

Su- so what I'm suppose to do now.

Kh- Ms. Tiwari you have to wait for the new owner to contact you.

Su- that means i have stay till the things get sorted.

Kh- I'm not even sure that he will continue with your plan maybe there are going to be some changes. So be prepared for that. Now i will take your leave as i have to do some remaining formalities.

After Khanna left Suman was lost in her thoughts.

Su- what the hell is happening in my life. Jabse Delhi aayi hu kuch na kuch ho hi rha h wapas hi nhi Jaa paa rhi. And now who is the new owner. What changes is he going to do. Aur maybe he can cancel the deal. I m already disliking this person. Huh....

Hello guys
So what do you think....Suman will able to leave Delhi?
And who is this new entry?

Stay tuned until next update...