Why.....?

Suman had a very tough day at office. She was totally exhausted and wanted to sleep. She reached home at 12:30am. Entering in the home she saw her mother sitting on the dining table. She signed and shook her head in disbelief.

Su- mom how many times I have told you not to stay awake this late. Mom please don't trouble yourself for me.

Sm- huh...who's troubling for you. I just want to make sure the amazing dinner i prepared with lots of hardwork doesn't get wasted. (Note the sarcasm in each word😅)

Su- mom nobody can win with you.

Suman quietly had her dinner and went in her room after sending her mom back in her room.
She changed and layed down. She was about to doze off suddenly her phone started ringing. She saw the caller id saying her pa Shruti.

Su- now what Shruti..

Shruti- m...mam wo actu...ally i forgot to inform y..ou som.e..thing

Su- shruti calm down first...n then tell me what happened.

Shruti - mam do you remember those clients.. Khanna's...

Su- ya jinke saath bahut imp deal hone wali h....what about them?

Shruti - actually asked me to tell you that they are ready to sign the deal but you have to come to the headquarters. They even booked flight ticket for you.

Su- ok i would have appreciated if you had informed a little earlier but let it be...now atleast tell me when I have to leave...n where

Shruti - mam Delhi tomorrow morning 7am ki flight hai

Su-shruti you better be joking right now. 7am ki flight hai and you are informing me now and i had to go Delhi are you fucking out of your mind.

Shruti - mam it's imp...

Before shruti could complete Suman hanged up the call. Suman freezed on her place..tears started flowing with her knowledge.

Suman pov

Delhi....the place where everything started...place where everything got ruined...place where he is......
I can't do this. I can't go to that place. Please god don't do this to me.
Suddenly my subconscious started talking.

Sub- kya hua itna kyu effect ho rhi h.
Su- i can't go there...i can't go through that pain again

Sub- last time I remember somebody said that they have moved on... this is what you called move on...no sweetheart you are doing exactly what he wanted that broken Suman weak Suman
Su- i am not weak

Sub-that'why you don't want to go to Delhi...

Su- no i don't want to return in the past....

Sub- just accept it Suman tu Aaj bhi use pyaar krti h...nahi bhula payi use....aur agar bhula diya hai to Jaa Delhi prove kar ki tujhe koi faraq nahi padta uske hone na hone se.

Su- theek hai if that's will prove that i have moved on then prove it. Mujhe usse koi faraq nahi padta.

Suman dialled shruti's num

Su- shruti pack your bag we are leaving for Delhi. I hope you prepared all the necessary documents.

Shruti- yes mam

And she hanged up. Slowly opening the drawer she said

Su- mai tumhe dikha dungi. Mujhe koi faraq nahi padta tumse.
A lone tear slipped from her eye.

Shravan Malhotra

After a tiring day i returned home.
I had my dinner in my room.

Mom knocked on the door.

Sh- mom you don't need to knock just come in.

Shm- beta actually i wanted to tell you something very important.

Sh- ji mom

Shm- your dad asked me to give you this file and tell you that you have to go Delhi and handle this case.

Sh- mom you know i can't go to Delhi. Please ask dad send someone else.

Shm- beta i said the same thing but he said this case is very important and confidential. He can't trust anybody other than you.

Sh-mom i can't do this please.

Shm- shravan kab tak bhagega. Kabhi na kabhi to samna karna padega na. Kyu khud ko saza de Raha h us galti ki jo tune ki bhi nahi.

Sh- usi baat ka to dard h ma. Ok agar dad yahi chahte hai to m jayunga.

Shm- just remember tu bahut strong h mere bete.

She kissed my forehead and left.

Life is a circle. What goes around comes around.

Aaj Tak suna tha ab experience kar raha hu.
Aa raha hu m wahi jaha tumne Dil toda tha mera. Rishta toda tha humara. Bas ab tum samne mat aana mere. Mai phir wo dard nahi seh paunga. He wiped his tears after keeping the frame.

Do you think they will meet again? Ya kismat ne inke liye kuch aur hi socha hai.

That's for today

Byee

Don't forget to vote and comment

And thank you cozywriter_07 for motivating me. This update is for you ❤️