meeting again

Suman landed at Delhi and quickly checked in the hotel. They freshened up and change. Both reached Khanna's office

Khanna's office

Kh- hello ms.tiwari i hope i haven't troubled you much.

Su- hello to you too mr.khanna No we didn't had any problem. Just looking forward to sign the deal. Get back to Pune

Kh- haha typical tiwari. Always to the point. Ok so not wanting to waste your time any further. Let's seal the deal.

After they discussed the imp documents and did all the formalities.

Kh- it would be great working with you Suman. You are are really hardworking woman.

Su- thankyou Mr. Khanna i really appreciate your words. And i m too looking forward to work with you. And yeah it's Ms. Tiwari for you.

Kh- oh..ok Ms. Tiwari

Su- it's just i like to be professional while working...i hope you understand.

Kh- absolutely

After that Suman and shruti leaves .

Shruti - amm...mam actually there is time for our flight. So if you allow can I go and meet my friend who lives in Delhi. If it's ok with you.

Su- i hope you are not planning to miss our flight shruti.

Shruti - no mam i will be on time. I promise.

Su- ok fine...but you are late then be ready to face the consequences.

Shruti - thank you so much mam.

Suman drops shruti and went straight to the hotel to get her bag.
.
.
.
.
.
Shravan reached delhi

Shravan pov

As i step out of the airport. I take in the air. It's the same the feel is same. Kuch nhi badla. He chuckled and left to hotel.

I entered the hotel pta nhi kyu Aisa laga jese wo yahi h. Kahi aas pass
Nhi Aisa nhi ho sakta. Agar tum ho bhi yaha to please mere samne Mt aana.

He was lost in his thoughts and suddenly he bumped in somebody.
He looked and.................,............................................................there was a woman in late fifties (shock for readers 😜😂😂)

Sh- sorry aunty. Aap theek ho.
Aunty - yes my child.

But this conversation was seen by somebody who was sweating badly.

Suman pov
No this can't be true. What he is doing here. Wo bhi hotel m shyd koi meeting hogi. But i have to make sure hum na mile. Kyu shravan kyu why you did this to me. Agar tab wo sab na hua hota to hum sab saath hote.

Suman immediately went to her room collected her belongings and goes to reception for check out. She was doing the formalities and suddenly heard a voice.......SUMAN........

And there he was... standing right infront of her... looking straight into her eyes. Suman went numb for sometime. She doesn't know what to do. Her past was standing infront of her. The man she loved was there but she can't go and hug him.

Meanwhile shravan was also shocked as Suman. He was expecting somewhere to meet her but seeing her in actual was something different. He wanted to hug her kiss her but anger stopped him.
He called her don't know why but his heart said to do this.

Sh- hii

Su- hi

Sh- tum yaha?

Su- kaam tha

Both were feeling awkward not understanding what to say but also didn't wanted to leave.

Sh- umh... meeting thi yaha?

Su- nhi yaha stay kiya tha. Koi aur jagah h bhi to nhi Delhi m (in a hurtful voice)

Sh- humara Ghar.....i mean tum Ghar nhi gyi

Su- nhi wo flat tumhara h. M waha Jana bhi nhi chahti.

Sh- ok

Su- tum yaha kese?

Sh- same meeting thi kal wapas chla jaunga.

Suman got shocked that shravan doesn't lives in Delhi but didn't ask as she doesn't want to get involved in his life.

Su- ok so i m leaving.

Sh- laughing sarcastically. Wo to tum pehle hi kar chuki ho ... Ok bye.

And he left Suman dumbfounded.

She just let his thoughts go. And left the hotel. N was going to the car but.......

What do you think kya shraman phir milenge? Or Suman will leave this time forever......

Bye guys
Do vote and comments