plan?

Suman pov

After the meeting i started going towards the car not able to understand what to do now.
The first thing came to my mind was to call mom.

Su- hey mom

Sm- Suman you better give me a valid reason of not coming back. And not even informing me about it.

Su- calm down mother India. Sorry for calling before n not even attending your call. Jis kaam se yaha aayi hu wo abhi hua nhi h. So it may take me some days to come back. Ok don't worry i will stay safe and will return as soon as possible

Sm- ok but please take care of yourself and not skipping meals.

Su- ok ma. Bye

Suman hanged up the call and headed for the hotel.

In Pune

Sm- lo ji ho gyi baat. She is staying there. Everything is happening according to the plan..................

Suman reached the hotel and was going to her room. At the same time shravan came out of his room. They both had an eye contact.

Sh- (in mind) abhi agar m puchu ise ki ye konsi wife ki baat kr rhi thi to ye maaregi kya... rehne de shravan face se frustrated lag rhe h. Peet diya to bhare hotel m insult ho jayegi.

Su- staring at someone is a very creepy thing.

Sh- i was not staring. I was actually thinking ki why are you following me?

Su- nhi shravan ye jokes ye flirting Mt karo. Let's just behave we don't know each other.

Without waiting for shravan reply Suman went in her room and closed the door.

Sh- good. Not knowing you was much better than knowing you it hurts a lot.

Shravan left the hotel. On the way he got a call from his father.

Sh- yes dad..

Shd- Hello son how are you?

Sh- i m good dad. How are you n mom?

Shd- we are good. Acha listen that firm takeover wo ho gya.

Sh- yes dad. Just some formalities are left. Wahi Jaa rha hu. After wrapping everything...will return till tomorrow morning.

Shd- no no no you can't come back

Sh- excuse me

Shd- a..aa..i mean beta you stay there until everything is under control and settled

Sh- but dad....

Shd- no ifs or buts you arenot coming back till settling everything.

Sh- ok dad.

In Bangalore

Shd- ho gya..Maan gya shravan. Plan A successful.

Aage kya....

Kyu batau

Will give next update tomorrow maybe till night......see you tomorrow ❤️❤️