was i wrong?

Suman pov

After reaching the hotel i was so exhausted that i didn't even care to order lunch. Just laid on bed n slowly went in my over thinking zone. Yes I'm a over thinker but can't help it.
I started thinking about the last two days. Kitna kuch ho gya in dino m. Firstly coming to Delhi was  a very difficult task for me. I didn't wanted to again go through the same pain...pain of abundance....pain of betrayal....pain of rejection...but i gathered myself. After coming here my biggest nightmare was standing infront of me. Shravan Malhotra. The person responsible for my every pain. But was he really the one who ruined everything. Was he really betraying me behind my back. Then all the moments we shared was all a lie. He wasn't geniune for a sec. Or it was my fault to not listen his explanation. Was i wrong?
My chain of thoughts were broken by a knock on my door.
And as i opened the door....a wave of happiness strikes me.

Su- you..

??- yes me...Bina bataye Delhi aayi aur mili bhi ni not fair Suman. Atleast you could have informed me.

Su- I'm sorry. I was here for a meeting i didn't got time to inform you. Leave it come inside.

??- no I'm not coming inside. You are coming out we are going out for lunch.

Su- why going out we can order it.

??- come on suman. Itne din baad aayi h thoda chill krte h aur kitni baate h karne ko. So get ready and come out in ten mins. I'm waiting in the lobby.

Su- tujhe Aaj Tak koi Jeet Paya h. Ok Aditya i will get ready n come.

So the person is Aditya ahuja. Best friend of Suman

Shravan pov

So finally everything is done. Finally that firm successfully takeover by our firm. From tomorrow we will start working for the improvisation. But that could have done from banglore also but dad didn't want me to come back. I think he don't like me anymore 😔.

I stopped at a restaurant to have my lunch. I was really starving from morning so couldn't wait to reach hotel.

When i started looking at the menu card suddenly I heard a voice. Suman. Searching here and there I finally spotted her at my front table. Wait she here with someone. Is she on a date. After few minutes i finally managed to look at the other person. As i looked at him i felt hurt extremely hurt. Here she is not able to atleast give me a chance to explain. and there she is laughing with the person who is responsible for our seperation. Yes Aditya Ahuja he did everything he planned all to get me out of his way. I was so hurt that i didn't even have my lunch and stood up to leave.

All the way i was just thinking why Suman is meeting Aditya. Doesn't she knows what he did. Yes shravan maybe she doesn't know still about Aditya. O God Suman why can't you let me live peacefully. I can't even hate you because my love for you is way more than my hate for you. I wish you could have let me explain.
Shravan got extremely angry. He was fuming with anger. He reached his room and closed the door with thud. Unable to control his anger he started throwing things...

Suman pov

I really had a great time with Aditya. He is really my best friend who stood with me in my every situation. After bidding bye to adi i reached hotel. When i reached my room. Hotel staff was gathered infront of shravan's room. I heard them calling him to open the door they were continuosly knocking on the door.

Su- excuse me. What happened

Staff- actually mam. The person inside is not opening the door and we heard sound of breaking things from inside.

Su- WHAT!!

su- shravan shravan please open the door what the hell are you doing inside. You better open the door otherwise I will ask them to break it

Su to staff- you guys would have a extra key of the room.

Staff- yes we have

Su- then what are you waiting for just bring the key and open the door.

Staff brought the extra key and gave it to Suman.

Su- ok you guys can leave. I know him and i will deal with it.

Staff left. Suman opened the door and entered to a messy room. Everything was scattered here and there. A vase was laying down broken. And there he was sitting on the floor with support of bed.

Su- shravan

Sh- kya chahiye Suman

Su- tum theek ho

Sh- does it matters to you?

Suman was going to reply but then she noticed blood on his hand.

Su- shravan what the. Kitni lagi h tumhe.

She immediately brought the first aid box provided by hotel.

Sh- nhi Suman Mt karo. Jao yaha se.

Su- don't be stubborn. Let me put the bandage.

Suman forcefully take his hand started treating it. After completing the dressing.

Su- kyu kiya shravan ye sab kyu khud ko hurt kr rhe ho. Yeh saari harkatein karte waqt dusro ka khayal nhi aata. Tumhare parents ko pata chalega kitne hurt honge wo. Kitna pyar krte h wo log tumse aur tum ho ki..

Sh- aur tum

Su- huh

Sh- tumhe kyu farak padta hai main kuch bhi karu .

Su- mujhe koi faraq nahi padta. But un logo ko padta h jo tumhari life ka imp part h. Tumhare parents tumhari family aur tum.... tumhari wife..

The wife word triggered Shravan.

Sh- enough Suman. Just shut up just shut up. Kya laga rakha h ye wife wife huh....konsi wife....tum ho meri wife tum samjhi. Tumse pyaar krta hu m tumse aur tumne kya Kiya us Aditya ke liye mujhe chodh diya. 2 saal ka rishta 2 sec m khtm kr diya. Kyu i asking you kyu.. why did you left me..why...us din jo tumne dekha wo sach nhi tha. Par mujhe ek chance Dene ke bajaye you choose to walk away. Walk away from me walk away from our relationship. And you have the fucking guts to blame me that i married someone leaving you when you were the only person I ever loved....

Saying this shravan fell on his knees... crying badly

Suman stood there numb. Not understanding what was happening....

Su-..................

Suggestions....

Do you guys think I'm taking the story too fast... should I continue like this or you want some changes....

Next update tomorrow at night....see you tomorrow ❤️