Chapter 1

Hey yall! So I hope you enjoy the first chapter! Any questions about my stories, but in my Q&A book!

"Ein! Come on!" Aphmau said. "Listen, for the past three months, you have been bugging me about going to this place. We don't even know them!" he complained. "Zane met them! He knows they're good!" Aphmau said. She was really annoyed with him now. She was trying to think of something when she knew what would work. "Ein, they have games there!" she said. "So?" Ein asked. "And if you win the game, you get gold." she said. She had him hooked. "Gold? Okay, okay, I'll come, but only for the games." he said. Finally. She thought. Ein and Aphmau went outside, where the rest of the group was waiting. "Finally, he comes out." Zane said. "Hey! I didn't know they had games!" Ein retorted. "Guys, c'mon. Let's just go and have some fun." Aaron said. "Well, how do we get there?" Ein asked. Aphmau took out an oval shaped crystal. She flung it in front of her, and it landed on the grass. "That's it?" Ein said. "Just wait!" Aphmau said. Suddenly, a platinum cloud burst out of it. "What the heck is that?!" Ein yelped. "It's a portal." Pierce told him. "Wait, so are you telling me that your new friends are on the other side of that portal?!" Ein asked. "Yes! Now come on, or we're going to be late." Aphmau said, and she grabbed his hand and went through the portal. When they appeared on the other side, Ein was left speechless. "You didn't tell me that they had a whole, like, party house!" Ein yelled. "Maybe if you came sooner, you would've found out long ago." Aphmau laughed. The rest of the group came through. They went to the entrance. "Hey Jooice!" Aphmau said. "Hey guys! You're new here." Jooice said. "This is Ein, another one of my friends." Aphmau said. "Hi there." Ein said. "Anyway, I got good news." Jooice said. "What is it?" Aphmau said. "Well, Nicovald brought in a bunch of junk he didn't need, and we turned it into a pinball machine. If you win, you get a bunch of gold." he said. "Wait, gold?" Ein asked. "Yeah, gold." Jooice said. "Where is it?" Ein asked him. "Over there, at the far end of the building." Jooice said, and Ein took off. "He really likes gold." Aphmau said. "Apparently. Anyway, people are just arriving, so I suggest you get going to be first in line for stuff." Jooice told them. They thanked him, and went off to different games and stuff, and more people came flooding in. "Hey, do you know where Mr. Beast is?" Quackity asked Jooice. "I saw him a few minutes ago. Look around near the pool tables. I saw him hanging around there." Jooice said. "Thanks man." and he took off. Over by the pool tables, Mr. Beast and Woolfster were in a heated game of pool. "You know, I am really starting to get annoyed with this." Mr. Beast said. "I'm just really good." Woolfster said, and hit the 8 ball into the hole. "Ah, man." Mr, Beast said. "Okay, where's the $1,000?" Woolfster asked. "Wait, Mr. Beast lost a game of pool?" Quackity asked, coming up behind them. "Yeah, and we made a bet. I won, he owes me $1,000, and if he won, I owe him $1,000. Not that he needs it." Woolfster said. "Oh man, this is insane! Wait until I tell Dream, he will flip over this!" Quackity said. As he ran away to find Dream, Mr. Beast chuckled. "I am surprised at how much energy he has." Woolfster remarked. Down below, TommyInnit and FatMemeGod were talking. "Anyway, so, how did you find the crystal? Did you just find it?" Tommy asked him. "Yeah, we just found it on the ground." Meme said, but that wasn't exactly the truth. "Okay, but I have an idea on how these crystals came." Tommy said. "And what's that?" Meme asked, a bit worried that he found something out about them. "What if they were made by a wizard, and he decided to place them in random worlds." Tommy said. Meme just stared at him, and then Tommy burst out laughing. "Oh man, that idea is just shit, I honestly don't know what the fuck I think about." Tommy said. "Yeah, I honestly don't know how you think that stuff." Meme said, relaxing. He and his friends hadn't told anyone about their secret. They just didn't want to. "Anyway, I wonder...what the fuck is Quackity doing?" Tommy asked. "Guys, have you seen Dream?" Quackity asked them. "Uh, no. Why?" Meme asked. "Mr. Beast lost to Woolfster at pool!" Quackity said. "So?" Tommy asked. "Dream's over there." Meme said, hoping he would leave. "Oh, thanks!" and then he ran over. "Jesus christ, what is the matter with him? I know he's energetic, but not like this." Tommy said. "I honestly don't know." Meme said. On one side of the building, Laff and Henwy were playing a game of ping-pong. "That's the 5th time in a row tonight you've won!" Henwy said. "Well, I did practice." Laff said. By blocking vines trying to kill me. He thought. It was very hard to keep it a secret. But they managed to do it. Socks and TBH were talking with Corpse. "So I was thinking, what if..." When TBH was knocked over by Quackity. "Sorry!" he said, then disappeared into the crowd. "Jesus, what is with him? Ever since he came, he has been off the walls!" Corpse said. "I guess that's Quackity for you." TBH said, getting up. The whole building was filled with people, having fun, talking with each other. The air was filled with happiness and laughter. Jooice was sitting to the side. He had never had so much fun in his life before. He felt tired. His eyes fluttered, trying to stay awake. But his eyes closed, and he fell asleep. He drifted in blackness. Then he found himself in a dark place. Where was he? "Well, well, well. Jooice! I never thought I would see you here." someone said. Jooice recognized that voice all too well. "Chaos." He whispered. "Yes. It's me." Chaos hissed. "I...I thought you were gone." Jooice said. "You only pushed me out of both you and Zack! But I knew it might happen one day. So I decided to make a plan B. Now, it is ready to be put in action. My brothers will be ready to attack." "Wait, you have brothers?" Jooice asked. "Oh yes. More like copies of me, yet unique in their own way. You'll see one of them soon." Jooice woke up, and Chaos's voice faded away. "Jooice, you good? You looked like you were sleeping." Socks said. Jooice didn't say anything at first. His mind was still trying to process what he heard. Was it actually Chaos? Or was it a nightmare with bad memories from the past. "Yeah, I fell asleep. Just been a crazy night." Jooice lied. "Okay. Well, come on! Dream is trying to get away from Quackity, and it is hilarious!" Socks said. Jooice got up, and followed Socks. Dream was upstairs, and Quackity was heading up. "Seriously, you told me what you wanted to tell me, now stop chasing me!" Dream said. "C'mon, we're playing tag!" Quackity said. He leaped out to grab him, but Dream leaped away and jumped over the railing and fell to the ground. He rolled when he reached the ground, and stood up, unfazed, and unscathed. The crowd cheered for him. "That was cool!" Nadwe said. "Eh, it was nothing." Dream shrugged. Jooice's mind forgot about his dream, thinking that it was nothing. But he would realize that very second, when the roar rang out, that he was VERY wrong.

Yeah, leave off when something REALLY bad is about to happen. :) Enjoy!

(1331 word) I CAN DO BETTER