Chapter 15

Guys this is the last chapter!!!!! BUT YOU WILL CRY AT THE END I STARTED TO ACTUALLY CRY IN CLASS WHILE I WAS DOING THIS!!! YOU ALL CAN KILL ME LATER. There will be an epilogue at the end. WARNING: Violence, language, and maybe death. And I am a horrible writer in fights and stuff, so I am sorry if it sounds boring.

Everyone put everything they had into preparing for battle. Some mined in the Nether for rare ancient debris. When they brought it back, people made it into armor and weapons. Socks and his friends trained relentlessly with their abilities, getting much stronger than they were before. Techno taught everyone how to fight with a variety of weapons. Awsamdude made chests that when opened, would pop into forts or towers. "This is taking a while to do, but we should have enough for each person to have one to carry and use just in case." Sam said. Dream isolated himself, making a variety of plans, each with a special way to escape. But he also isolated himself to calm himself down, and try to make sure that the evil feeling didn't come back. Last time it happened, he did horrible things. He sighed. He heard a knock on the door. "Yeah?" Dream said. His sister, Drista, came in. "Hey." she said. "Hey, what's up?" He asked. "Am I allowed to say that I am worried about you?" she said. Dream sighed. "Chaos, he touched a sensitive spot, didn't he?" Drista asked. "I felt the old me come back, the one when I was in jail. When I thought I could be a stupid god." Dream said coldly. "Hey, it's going to be fine. Chaos will die, and they'll be free, and everything will go back to normal." Drista said. She walked over to him and hugged him. Dream sighed again. "Take a break. You haven't been out in a while." Drista asked. "Might as well. I have over 10 plans already, and in the process of making 2 more." Dream said. He got up, and both him and Drista went outside. Over the next week, they prepared for battle. One day, Zane went to check on Nadwe, and found him flying around. "What are you doing?" he asked. "Trying to get faster." he panted, but then suddenly fell from the air. Zane ran and caught him. "What happened?" Zane asked. "Stupid heart." Nadwe said. Zane got worried. If his heart was still not healed, he could easily be killed by Chaos. "Listen, change back to a human, and let me look at the wound." Zane said. Nadwe agreed, and changed back to a human. When Zane pulled the bandages off, he saw that the wound was fully healed. Then what was wrong with his heart? "Well, you don't need the bandages anymore, but I don't see anything wrong or why it's still affecting you." Zane sighed. "But I'm fine, I promise! I'm well enough." Nadwe said. "Nadwe, I'm saying this as a friend, but maybe you shouldn't go fight." Zane said. Nadwe got quiet. "I'm not saying this because of your age, but because I don't want this wound to be your downfall." Zane said. Nadwe sighed. "I know, I know. But I need to be there, cause I am the only one who can easily kill him." "Wait, just like what happened back down in that hole?" Zane asked. "Yeah, I can phase through him, and go to his heart and stab it. But I'm the only one, and I may not even survive." Tears filled his eyes. "Hey, it's okay." Zane said. Nadwe silently cried, and Zane comforted him. He felt sorry for him, that he had to go through this. "Listen, if you don't want to fight, just say it. No one is forcing you to go, you're only 14. I mean, the fact that you managed to go through all this already is amazing, and maybe you just need a break. Just rest for a while, and forget about the battle." Zane said. Nadwe nodded, and a few minutes later, was fast asleep. Zane chuckled, and picked up his friend and brought him to his room. He placed him on his bed, put the blankets on him, and left. The next day, everyone was in top gear. When were they going to fight? Socks wasn't saying a word. And no one knew why. "Socks, when and where is the battle?" Meme asked. Socks just shrugged. "Just wait." Socks said. Finally after a week of preparing, Socks said it was time. "The reason why I didn't say anything was because I didn't want Chaos to know if I was telling the truth or not. If I told you guys, he would know and get ready. He has no time to prepare. The place where the battle is actually a place we've never seen before. It's an open plain. Dream, do you have any plans?" Socks explained. "Yeah, 2 different ones actually," he said. He pulled two pieces of paper out, and put them on a wall where everyone could see them. "The first plan is that when we get there, if Chaos is a giant monster, we circle him, give him no place to retreat to. Socks and his group will be more spread out as to balance it, and each group will mostly stick together. We attack all at once, and if a group needs to get higher ground, use one of Sam's chest's. This will give people who are better archers a better chance of getting more hits. The second plan is that half of each group stays behind, and the other half goes out and attacks. If Chaos charges, the people in the back will push him back and let the people out front take back control. Once the people fighting Chaos get tired, we switch spots to even it out, switching roles. But this plan gives Chaos more room to move around, but each group evenly gets a chance to attack and hit more. The other plan is more direct with him, letting us attack more, but has a higher chance of someone getting more injured, even death." Dream finished explaining each plan. "We can either do both plans, or one of the plans." Dream said. "Let's do the first one." Socks said. "Okay." Dream said. "Perfect." Socks said. Everyone got the plan. "But how do we get there?" Nicovald asked. "I have an image in my head that Socks showed me." Natalie said. A bunch of gold vines burst from the ground behind everyone, and twisted to form a circle. "Good luck everyone." Natalie said. Everyone was ready. Ready to fight for freedom, to be able to live without fighting every day, just to live to fight another day. Socks went through the portal, followed by all his friends.

...

Everyone looked around, and saw a green plain everywhere they looked. "This is one big plain." Karl said. Everything was quiet, then they heard it. "I never thought you actually went into my head. Isn't that called an 'invasion of privacy'?" The ground burst open in front of them, and Chaos appeared. He was much bigger than the clones, and seemed to radiate with darkness. "I don't know, you did that to me all the time, so why not let me try?" Socks said, light filling his hands. "Oh ho ho, I am sure I will enjoy this." Chaos laughed. And the battle began. Muffin swept everyone around in a circle, landing them around Chaos. TBH and Dino got together, sending flaming pieces of wood at him. Everyone else fought with swords, trying to get closer to him to do more damage. Nadwe stayed out of view, waiting for the right moment to attack. Socks and Dream were surrounded by tentacles. "What now?" Dream said. "Close your eyes, and duck down when I tell you to." Socks said. They waited, and when the tentacles sprung to attack, Socks yelled "Now!" Dream ducked down and closed his eyes, and Socks started to glow, fighting every single one of the tentacles. When they were all gone, he stopped glowing. "That is impressive." Dream said, looking at the cut up tentacles. "One of the neat things about moving at the speed of light, but definitely takes your energy." Socks said. Nadwe knew it was finally time. He flew over, ducking around tentacules, and flying arrows. He headed straight for his heart, but then. "I don't think so." Chaos said, and a tentacle grabbed him. "NO!" Nadwe yelled. Meme heard him and looked up, seeing Nadwe's small hats in one of the tentacles. "NADWE!" He yelled. "What did I tell you about trying to attack me and kill me again?" Chaos asked. Nadwe changed back to human, trying to escape. But it was useless. "That bracelet you have, do you wonder where it came from?" Chaos asked. Nadwe stopped trying to escape, looking at Chaos. "I planted it there for you to find. The reason your memories faded? That was the whole point. I wanted to make sure that you didn't come back, but then your friend somehow reversed it. I might as well finish the job." Another tentacle grabbed the bracelet from his wrist, broke it, and then stabbed him through the heart. "NO!" Meme yelled. Nadwe fell limp, and Chaos dropped him. Meme ran over to where he was falling, placing water underneath him. Nadwe landed in the water, and Meme grabbed him. "Nadwe, I swear to God, don't you do this again." Meme said. Zane ran over and saw the scene. He gasped softly, and fell to his knees. Nadwe was so tired, it wouldn't hurt to sleep, right? "Nadwe, don't go." Meme said, tears streaming down his face. "I'm so tired." Nadwe mumbled. "Don't fall asleep, do you hear me?" Meme ordered. "Meme...I'm scared." Nadwe said. Meme froze. He saw the wound, and knew too much blood was gone. "It's going to be fine. I'm here." Meme whispered. He held Nadwe close to him, and Nadwe let his own tears fall. Chaos was stunned by this. They cared so much about their friends that they forgot about the battle? Meme felt so much pain, so much grief went through him. "I'll say hi to Wiktoria for you." Nadwe whispered. Then he sighed, and fell limp in his arms. Meme spirit shattered. "Nadwe, don't play this on me." Meme said. He shook Nadwe, hoping it was a trick, but Nadwe was nothing more but a rag doll. "No. No, no, no." Meme whispered, and he screamed in pain, and grief. Zane felt tears falling from his face, as he looked at his dead friend. Zane shut Nadwe's lifeless eyes, and turned away. Everyone was shocked. Nadwe, the 14-year-old who made everyone's day, could be so annoying, yet was loyal, and would do whatever it took to help anyone, even become a vampire. Meme was broken, memories of Nadwe and Wiktoria floated in his head, tears falling on his cold body. Natalie felt everything fall apart. "You." she whispered. Chaos heard this, and turned toward her. "You just love to ruin everybody, and kill everyone they love. Well let me tell you something. I am done." Platinum vines burst from the ground, all of them trapping Chaos. He struggled to escape, but the vines just got tighter. "This is for ruining everybody's lives." she whispered. She snapped her fingers, and the vines pulled, ripping Chaos apart, and Chaos died. The battle was over, but the one death was felt by everybody. Natalie suddenly fell, fainting. Socks ran over to Meme, who was still holding Nadwe. Socks fell to his knees, a horrible feeling filling him. "Why Nadwe?" Meme whispered. "Meme, you have to let go." Socks whispered. Everyone was now coming over, Aaron bringing Natalie over. Meme shook his head. He wasn't ready to let go. "Meme, please. He's in a better place." Laff said. Meme hesitated, then let go of him. TBVG took Nadwe's body, and Dino covered him in flowers. Meme started to sob, and Socks hugged him, letting his own tears fall. Dream had foreseen it in his plan, but they never expected it. Natalie woke up, and when she had remembered everything, she felt the same feeling when she lost her parents. "Not again. Not again." Meme whispered.

I KILLED NADWE AND I CRIED AND I CAN'T HANDLE IT SOMEONE GIVE ME A KNIFE SO I CAN KILL MYSELF!!!!!! The epilogue is the last thing. See ya.

(2096 words) FILLED WITH PAIN