2 weeks later...

Meme got up, the morning sun shining through the window. He sighed. "Another day," he said. He got out of bed and got changed, and went outside. He exited his medbay, where he lived now. He walked down to the woods, and traveled on a worn path. The sun shone through the trees, and the path led him to a small cliff, where two stones poked out of the ground. One had the name "Wiktoria", the other, "Nadwe." He sat down in between them, and looked at the sunrise. He sighed. After Nadwe had died, he spent days locked away, grief filling him. But after a week, he pulled himself together, and started to move on, but that didn't mean he still didn't miss him. "Hey." He turned and saw Socks. Socks still had the scars from Chaos. He was paler than normal, and his eyes were dull, but otherwise he was fine. "Hey." Meme said. Socks came over, and sat next to Meme. He sighed. "I miss them." Socks said. Meme sighed. "Yeah, me too." The sun had fully risen, and both of them were bathed in the sunlight, making them feel warm. "I'm trying to move on, but..." Meme said. "You don't want to forget him." Socks completed. Meme nodded. "Listen. They're dead, but that doesn't mean that they're gone." Socks said. Meme smiled. "Yeah. But I miss him, and his funny jokes, and his laugh, and him just being annoying." Meme said. "I think we all do." Socks said, looking at Nadwe's grave. They sat in silence for a while. "Maybe come and hang out with us. We miss you." Socks said softly. Meme looked at the horizon. Meme chuckled. "I guess I could." He said. Socks laughed softly. "Come on." Socks said standing up, holding his hand out to help Meme up. Meme grabbed his hand, and got up, and they both went back to the village. The two stones stood alone. Then, a dark shadow stood over them. "Chaos isn't done with you." they said. They looked over the grave marked with Nadwe's name. They knelt down in front of it. "You'll be brought back soon my friend. But you won't be with your friends. You'll serve the right side." they whispered. They left, heading into the woods, and disappeared. A storm brewed, hiding the sun that was there moments ago. He would come back, but it would have to take this unknown person time to twist someone's mind. That person who thought they were dead. As they walked through the woods, they were thinking only one thing. Chaos would rise once more.

THIS IS THE END OF BOOK TWO!!! Now you guys can wait for book three later! I hope you enjoyed this, and if you have any questions you can post them in my Q&A's book! Thank you guys so much, and have a good day/night!

(484 words) EEEEE