Give them what they want -Chapter7-

Hola my readers! So in memory of my amazingly lazy and fun holiday I have decided  to finally post this chapter. *yay!*

You know, I’m kind of excited for school to start back up but at the same time I’m kind of anticipating the bitchy drama that always goes on... The drama is never about me (thank god) but I always get dragged into it and have to deal with all the crying, sad people. But hey! I guess school wouldn’t be school if it weren’t for the drama! :p 

Song on the side is dedicated to Liv's new bad ass self >>

Talk later.

Harry’s P.O.V

You know, it’s a low blow. Not to see or hear from the girl you loved for so long...

To have things perfect between you one day and then having everything fall apart, never to hear from the other again. Only to then finally see each other again under bad circumstances, years later. Hearing from her that the only reason she kissed you in front of millions of people, at a live streamed event was because ‘she was made to’

I mean sure, I was a little more than surprised when she kissed me (not that you could blame me). 

I was so apprehensive as soon as I read that information booklet. I purely panicked. 

This wasn’t just some other model. This was the girl I loved and used to date. I wasn’t sure how things would be between us, let alone if she’d remember me. That day things ended between us is a day I‘ll never forget but at the same time, I don’t think kissing a model (let alone my ex) was anywhere in the job description. Not that I was complaining...

Was I annoyed? Yes, but only because of the media I knew I was bound to get.

Was I panicking? Yes, but again, only because of the media I knew was bound to get.

Did I like the kiss...? 

Yeah...

Liv knew me before all the fame. 

Before I started to worry about people’s opinions on me. Before I started to lose control of my self image. Before my life as well as my personality changed. I mean that’s half the reason management made me date Taylor. Apparently I was taking the party, flirt, bad boy image too far and what better way to fix that than by dating the all American Sweetheart that is Taylor Swift. 

I mean when Liv and I kissed. It felt like things hadn’t changed between us. Like we were the same old teenagers that went out with each other in the first place. The same people with un-clouded minds and a fresh look on life. But I guess that’s not the case anymore...

Sure, I was kind of the reason why things had ended between us like they did. Well no. I was the reason but for her to use me like she did. Just so she could get a few extra 0’s on the end of her paycheck. 

It hurt.

I know I don’t exactly show how I feel but that’s what I felt like. Hurt. I just think it got to me. The fact that I was being used while she was picking up guys at the same time. Probably the only explanation I can come up with at the moment for why I stormed out of the club.

I know that maybe my reasons aren’t that good but honestly why did she have to kiss me in the first place?! I just knew this whole ordeal was not done with and there would be a lot of follow up questions from everyone.

And I don’t want to have to deal with it...

Liv’s P.O.V

The night that was!