After Shock -Chapter 9-

Hello people :) 

You know I’m actually really happy at the moment. As much as I love my friends and all I’m finally putting myself first!

By putting myself first I mean, being more out there and finally getting to the gym on a daily basis! (I might just be getting a pack!) As well as this everything is pretty much settling down at school, I mean there is still drama as always but it seems that I’m always on the good side of the drama. No one is getting pissed at me (still have my days though) but now people are mainly is just coming to me for a good laugh.

So because I’m just so happy I thought I may as well give you all an update!

Song on the side is for out poor, down in the dumps Liv >>

Enjoy,

Vintage_22 xx

Liv’s P.O.V

“Olivia Moore! Do you know how far deep in you are right now?!” Ruby furiously yelled at me. Her perfectly plucked eyebrows furrowing together and a crease forming in between her forehead, you could tell she hadn’t been getting much sleep. Ruby normally screamed radiance but judging by the bags under her eyes and the way she kept rapidly blinking, I’m guessing she felt anything but at the moment.

She wasn’t used to having to deal with drama when it comes to me. I lived a very stress-free life most of the time. Never involved myself in things that I knew would have not-so-good consequences. To be honest I never was involved in any hollywood scandal, no drugs, no fights, no reckless behavior, no anything. It’s a first for her, having to see or deal with any of this when it comes to me. I guess that’s one of the things that made this whole thing into such a scandal, the fact that no one would have ever see this happening, let alone it involving me...

Remember that outburst I had at the photo shoot the other day...? Well yeah, turns out someone thought it might be a mighty spectacular idea to record my little tamper tantrum  and sell it to the media. Yay!

Turns out thing are going all that great for me. 

Now pretty much every news channel all around the world is previewing the video for all people to see. I’m pretty sure it’d be on YouTube now and every magazine and newspaper would be running a story on it tomorrow morning...

Looks like I’m never gonna catch a break.

What’s there to gain from it all of this though? Analysing me, judging me, making assumptions about me when these people don’t even know me. They only know the Liv that has to smile 24/7 in front of the cameras, trying not to let any emotion seep through the cracks. They don’t know my past or the reality I have to face...

“Olivia?! Are you even listening to me?” Ruby yelled as she clutched onto her head, pulling onto the roots of her hair. She obviously wasn’t all that happy with me at the moment but to be honest I’m not that surprised. I’m pretty sure everyone hates me...

“I am Ruby, I’m listening. Just please stop calling me Olivia.” I sigh as I place my head into my palms, lowering my head in pure exhaustion. I crouch down in my seat as I let everything hit me and take it’s toll. People say there’s only so much a person can handle, it’s only now that I can fully understand what people mean by it.

“Liv. This isn’t you and I don’t know what you’re playing at but you need to stop. I don’t know who you are at the moment, the girl I know would never snap like that and she’d never let the media get to her like it’s getting to you at the moment. We’re going to have to do a great deal to get people out there back on your side. I need you to be with it if you don’t want things to go anymore down hill. Liv for the sake of yourself take a step back and figure out how you want to play this whole situation.”