Never thought I'd see you again -Chapter 3-

What do you know? I'm back! Sorry about the wait everyone. I just needed a break from posting! I didn’t want to publish anything knowing that I could do better and I was just doing it for the sake of it. So, i'm gonna keep this little author chat nice and short since this is the anticipated confrontational scene! What will happen?... I'll put an A/N thing at the bottom for anyone that wants to read (bet you no one will want to haha) Any who...

Harry P.O.V

Girls. That's all that's been on my mind all day. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, it's simple. If you were technically single (even though the world doesn't know it), male and a famous pop star you wouldn't blame me and if you did fuck off, you're just not normal...

It's the bloody Victoria's Secret show for God sake! Am I the only one excited for this? 

Louis doesn't give a fuck since he's got Eleanor. Niall’s partly interested but at the same time more interested in the food they'll be serving. Zayn's got Perrie. Liam just wants to make sure it's a kick ass show, not wanting to look at a single girls body because he apparently 'loved' Dani too much. Come on people! Girls! Lingerie! What's not to love? Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only normal one...especially when you compare me to Louis.

"Boy's I have some forms and papers for you to look through." Paul announces as he swings open the door to the studio which we had been practicing/rehearsing in for tonight's surprise/guest/performance/gig thing. A lot of slashing there...

"You know us boy's love our reading!" Louis jokes back. Always in a chipper mood he is.

"Yeah well then you're going to love what I've got for you to read." He replies handing out 5 separate folders, one for each of us guys. The fact that he had very thick and scarcely heavy folders in his hands was not what caught my eye. It was more like the cursive writing that read Victoria's Secret on the front, heck I bet the papers even scented!

This day just gets better and better I tell you!

Handing one folder to each of us guys Paul start's to explain,

"Okay guys. All of you are receiving the same folders as each other, there are just 5 copies. In each of them is the schedule for tonights show as well as a little profile on each of the girls that will be featuring in the show, they are ordered from most important/featured to least. You're not expected to remember any of the girls names but it would help, especially if a reporter asks who you're favourite one was. So read up and be ready by 5 to get picked up." He explained as he handed each of us a folder to read and walked out, leaving us boys to ours selves.

"Okay, who's gonna read the first profile?" Niall asks as he begins to flip through the pages.

"Not."

"Not."

"Not."

"Not."

"Not." I mutter under my breath. 

"Too late Hazza. You're up." Louis calls out from the opposite side of the room.

Shaking my head at the way to hypo Louis I settle back into one of the black leather sofa we were provided with as I spread my legs out and open the booklet to the first page. 

“Olivia Moore.” I announce.

As soon as those words flowed off my tongue and out of my mouth I immediately started chocking. Coughing on my own words as I look back down at my lap, looking at the page before me. Double checking that I had indeed read the word right. Shocked to realise that I indeed read it right, there was no mistaking it. It said Olivia Moore and to confirm my suspicion right next to her name in the top right corner of the page was her picture.