Snap! Boom! Pow! -Chapter 8-

Hiii...now I know there are probably a few people out there that want to kill me at the moment for not updating in weeks...sorry. I just got so busy with school and my social life that I just didn’t have enough time to write and update. At the same time its good to have a break between updates, makes me more motivated to write and makes the chapters better and more refreshing. But lets stop dwelling on the past and focus on the future :)

Felt like the song pretty much describes what Liv feels like doing at the moment 'i wanna scream and shout and let it all out' >>

Enjoy

Liv’s P.O.V

“Okay now hold that and arch your back a little and part your lips.” My photographer for the shoot called out, actually it was more like yelled out.

If there was one thing I could do, it was model. It’s pretty much the only thing I have left. I never was a very educational orientated person. Not really sporty either. I was always just there being a social person and when it comes down to it, I don’t think I would have gotten very far in life if it wasn’t for my luck and my modeling career.  

“Perfect! Now look at the camera, look at the camera.” He continued to order.

I mean I never was a person to worry about my future. I was more worried about what party there was on the weekend. What people thought of me. Who I was dating... I was pretty stupid back then. Getting drunk, looking and dressing like a slut. I pretty much had no future. The only reason anyone really went out with me was because they thought I’d be easy. 

“Turn your head a little to the left.” The photographer called out.

Modeling pretty much saved me from myself. I now have an income of millions, am a role model to others, interact with the rich and famous, I am living the life. I would of never gotten anywhere close to here if it weren’t for modeling. My manager Ruby, helped to straighten me out and here I am.

“Beautiful, beautiful! Stick your hip out a little.”

I still have the bad girl side to me and I always will. I’m damaged. But I knew after the whole Harry situation I needed to show people that I’m not some innocent girl that people can talk trash about. That’s why I needed to bring back part of my old self. 

“That’s great Liv. I think we got enough shots for that outfit, how about you go get changed into the next one and we’ll go from there.” The photographer (who I still don’t know the name of) called out.

~~ 2 hours later ~~

“Liv! You are stunning, I just need you to stare straight into the lens, pretend its someone you love.” The photographer yelled out.

“Sultry or loving stare?” I call out.

“Loving, think of your Mum, Dad, think of Harry if you want.” He called back.

What?!

It’s been what? Three days since the whole kissing scandal and I haven’t left my house once! I simply couldn’t. I couldn’t even go out to buy my own groceries. There were media parked out the front of my home as well as incessant phone calls asking if I could comment on the following. Ruby had to literally drag me out of the house to get me to this photo shoot and I sure as hell didn’t make it easy for her to get me here.   

Iv’e spent three whole days by myself trying to forget about Harry. I wouldn’t let mum and dad visit, didn’t answer any calls. Nothing. Only to then have to leave home to come to a photo shoot where the photographer finds it appropriate to mention Harry...