United Front -Chapter 12-

Sorry. 

That’s pretty much the only word I think’s appropriate to start this chapter off with. I have been so slack. I know it’s no excuse but school’s been very stressful, lots of exams and assignments and I don’t cope very well with that stuff. I put a lot of pressure on myself and yeah. Thankfully I have 3 weeks off so I’m planning on creating roughly two new updates for you guys. 

The last chapter was key in the plot for the story *cough cough photo cough* so keep that in mind.

Thanks for standing by and now for the long awaited chapter... 

Liv’s P.O.V.

When does enough become enough? It’s the question everyone asks themselves, but it seems to be the question that no one has the answer to.

To be a model they teach you to have a hard exterior but what happens when you need to let go?

Fan’s P.O.V

I hate shopping with my mum.

I don’t understand why parents forces their children to go shopping with them if they never listen to their child’s opinion. I mean when my mum goes shopping, it’s like she’s in a whole other world, a place where money grows on trees and bills are non existent. 

I pretty much ignore my mother when we shop together. It’s gotten to the point where all I do is follow her around, my phone attached to my face. It’s not like you can blame me though. Technology’s something that keeps me sane, it’s an escape from reality.

Woah. That was deep. 

Sometimes I just wander what it would be like to be a celebrity. Their lives seem so perfect without them even having to try. You watch them all post videos on Vine and tweet on Twitter, you see their picture in magazines, looking flawless as ever. It just makes me wonder, what would it be like?

As continue to ponder on about celebrities and their so called “perfect lives” I quickly decide to check twitter. 

It’s not like I’m twitter famous or anything but it’s just nice, feeling as though you are connected with celebrities. Although to me twitter is like an insight into the life of a celeb and by the look of things their lives look so much more interesting then mine. 

Having people follow you. 

It’s kind of makes you feel as though you are important, that you matter to complete and utter strangers. And isn’t that what everyones looking for? Acceptance? 

Signing in, I see my home page flooded with tweets expressing rage, anger, excitement but most of all surprise. I quickly scan over a few of them realising in a matter of seconds what was going on. No one really censors themselves when it comes to twitter, that’s what freedom does to people. 

#OliviaMooreOutOfHiding

Liv’s P.O.V

I guess people can only hide for so long. 

I know it sounds childish, the fact that I’ve been hiding out in my own home, isolating myself from everyone and thing. 

It’s pathetic

I’ll admit it. The way I handle things isn’t always the best. I’m not perfect and no one can be. To me, hiding from my problems seems to be the easiest way out but that doesn’t mean it’s the best way to go. I’m so used to taking the easy option that I’ve forgotten what reality feels like. I’ve forgotten to take care of myself meaning I’ve forgotten how to live. 

I needed some time to myself. Time to prioritize everything. I needed a lot of time. 

I didn’t turn on the T.V. 

I didn’t use the internet.

Didn’t read the paper or touch a magazine.

I took the sim card out of my phone.

I did not leave my home. 

Simple as that.

I was by myself and all alone.

It was good though. Being by myself gave me time to think. Time to reflect and time to somewhat appreciate. You forget the fact that not everyone lives the kind of lifestyle you do. Not everyone gets stalked by the paparazzi and talked about on the news and other social media. 

Being classified as a “celebrity” means you have to live up to expectations. However the thing is not every expectation is all that realistic. There comes a moment where you realise you can’t be perfect. People view A-listers as Gods. It’s like we’re supposed to be perfect, never making a mistake but the reality is it’s not possible. If anything we have a higher chance of hitting rock bottom. 

I’m not giving up though. Everything worth fighting for needs to be fought for. If I’m going to sit at home wallowing in my own self pity then I’m already giving up. 

I’m not a pushover. 

If people think that a few harsh words are going to get to me they’ve got another thing coming to them.

Harry’s P.O.V

It’s nice having a fan base that supports you.

People tend to rely a lot on their fans. Fans are what motivate you when no one can. No one can really understand the power of fans until you have your own. They encourage you when your down and support you till the end. The fact that you make such an impact on  random strangers is something that astounds me. It’s amazing how you can turn a persons life around, change their mind about committing suicide, helping admit their own eating disorders. It’s something I know I’ll be forever thankful for. Fans.It’s a relief to know that not everyone is hating on me. There are people out there that are proud of me. People that smile at the mention of my name.

I’m not saying it’s been easy. To be honest it’s been tough. Life’s tough, it’s not supposed to be a walk in the park. I know that.

As I scroll through twitter something catches my eye. Hate.

Twitter’s a place of never ending hate. Random strangers are able to say whatever they want, hiding behind a computer screen. It’s pretty much anonymous hate and no one can really do anything to stop it.

As shocking as it may seem I do actually listen to the news, meaning I’m aware of the Olivia Moore situation. I’ve heard all the reports, the fact that she’s gone into hiding, not being seen by the public for weeks now. There are even speculations that she’s admitted herself into a psychiatric clinic. Knowing her I’d say she’s cooped herself inside her own home, trying to take time to figure things out.

So you can imagine my surprise when I see the trending topic on twitter #OliviaMooreOutOfHiding

Liv’s P.O.V

I don’t understand the big deal.

Why is everyone making such a fuss? 

All I planned on doing was going grocery shopping and it’s as if the media have had a field day at the idea of photographing and filming me.

Joy.

I can see them through the plain glass window. Camera lenses pressed up against the screens. Loud noises of them yelling at one another as they all push and shove trying to get the best picture of me possible.

Shaking my head at them all and secretly smiling to myself I grab a few more items, chucking them in my basket, making my way to the checkout zone.  

However as I stand in line waiting for my turn a magazine catches my eye.

“Harry Styles, Taylor Swift and Olivia Moore to attend charity event as united front.”