.6.

ʀᴜᴇ
When ever I'm high I like to think I'm a mind reader.
I have found a lot of information on the Lawrence siblings. Turns out there dad is an alcoholic.

He cheated on there step mom and abused her. Making there step mom leave and move to Florida but they were forced to stay with there dad.

There dad had gotten home drunk one night and abused Astrid really bad.

He would apologize over and over but she never forgave him that's why she's always wearing expensive clothes and has all kinda of shoes.

Her dad buys her stuff to make up for it but she doesn't forgive him.

She had moved here to get away from her ex.
She was a crazy person. She had stabbed Astrid because she didn't wanna take her back

But that's not the only reason why Astrid had hit her ex one time making her cheat on her turns out Astrid got the anger genes.

~~~~~
Maddy
It was Monday and Astrid wasn't at school only her sister was here. She looked like she hadn't slept.

Hey cam where's your sister I asked her. I have no clue she left to go see you but she never came back.
I've called her but she doesn't answer and my dad went to go look for her but he couldn't find her she said as she looked at me.

Wait so your saying she's missing I said concerned pretty much she said looking at me with sad eyes.
~~~~

ᴀꜱᴛʀɪᴅ
I knocked on my step moms door hoping she would answer. The door opened reveling my mom.

Hola mami (hey mom) I said making her pull me into a hug. dios mio que haces aqui (my god what are you doing here) she said smiling

I needed to get away from that crazy town we live in I said making her look at me with a sympathetic look .

Come in I was just making breakfast. You hungry she asked me. Yeah I said laughing nervously.
Dose your sister and friends know your here she asked me as she closed the door.

Uh no they've been calling me but I didn't answer I said you should call them and let them know your ok she said as she cooked some eggs.

Ok I'll be back I said as I stepped outside. I saw the person who had been calling me the most was cami.

So I called her first.

"Astrid where the fuck are you" she yelled into the phone

Woah calm down I'm fine I'm in Florida I said calmly. "Your with mom"she asked

Yeah I said really after she left us you still go visit her she said kinda pissed.

Do you not remember dad fucking cheated on her and abused her and you still say it's her fault what the fuck is wrong with you I said rasing my voice.

Dad apologized to that fucking bitch and besides she's not even are mom and you know what I don't care do what you want to do she said hanging up I looked at my phone and ran my hand through my hair and Called maddy.

Where the fuck are you Astrid maddy said as she sounded worried in Florida I said. What the actual fuck ima face time you she said and hung up

My phone rang and I saw maddy looking beautiful as ever. Astrid don't be stupid she doesn't like you

What do you want I said as I sat down on the chair next to the pool.

Why are you in Florida she asked I needed  to get away and besides I came to visit stepmom who basically raised me I said as I looked around outside

Please just come back Astrid she said. No maddy and besides why do you care where I am it's not like we're friends or like we're dating I said making her look annoyed.

Look fuck you I was just tryna make sure u we're ok but I can tell your not you know what your just like Nate he's all nice for a couple hours and than he turns cold she said

Look maddy don't ever compare me to your fucking ex ok me and him are not alike and you know why because I'm not a psycho like him I said before hanging up.

I threw my phone on the small table before running my hand threw my hair. Fuck this shit I'm heading back home.

I walked and saw my mom sitting down. Hey look I'm sorry Mali I have to leave and head home shit is getting out of control I said

Oh ok it's fine sweetie just take care she said and hugged me I will don't worry and im sorry I didn't get to stay I said

It's fine now get going or else your gonna take forever to get home she said making me laugh.

~~~
Um idk what to say 😐