17

Astrid
I laid in my bed as my head was complete mess I couldn't even think straight.

I sat up and ran my hand through my hair. Did I take it to far yesterday. No I didn't. Right?

I think I should go see her. I grabbed my keys and walked out the house. As I got in the car my head was telling me not to go but I had no choice.

I parked my car and got out. I walked to the backyard and looked through her window as I was about to knock I saw the same guy in the room with her. He was hugging her and kissing her.

He also had my damn shirt I had left here My blood stared to boil as I saw them. They pulled away and as they did maddy saw me.

She pulled away and got up quickly. I quickly ran. As I got in my car she ran towards my car.

"Astrid please let's talk" she said as she opened the door. "There's nothing to talk about maddy" I said as I got out.

I was lying tho there is actually a lot to talk about like me being in love with her.

"Astrid I never wanted this to happen but I met Alex and we started talking and well he kissed me" she said as she followed me

"Do you love him?"I said as I looked at her. "I don't know"she said looking down. "Maddy just answer the question please" I said as my voice cracked.

"I don't know" she said looking down. "Well maddy I know there's no point of me telling you this now but I love you and I like you like a lot,At first I thought I was confused and I wasn't sure what I was feeling at first but when you kissed me I knew what I was feeling" I said as I looked at her with tears in my eyes

"But if you love him that's good for you" I said as I looked at her. She was crying and her make up was ruined.

"I'm sorry man I didn't know she was with you" I heard the Alex guy I said.

"Oh hey no it's fine and you know your wearing my shirt I wore when I had sex with her" I said making his face go blank.

I chuckled and looked at maddy. "You know I sometimes wish you could feel what I felt for you"I said as I looked at her.

I looked down and walked to my car I closed the door. And drove away. What's a place that would help me right now.

The beach yes definitely.

I put my hand in my short pockets as I walked around the beach. Why can't I ever have my happy ending .

Where I'm happy and I'm In love with maddy. Well I mean I am in love but she isn't.

Am I not good enough or what? I sat down and looked at the water. I sometimes imagine myself as the ocean. A very beautiful person but nobody really knows what I go through.

Or maybe I'm just not an open person.

Maddy
"Why the fuck didn't you tell me this was her shirt"Alex yelled. "Why the fuck did u even grab it?"I said as I put my shoes on.

"I don't know" he said confused. "Wait where are you going"he asked "to go talk to Astrid" I said as I grabbed my phone.

"Really after what she said to you"he said laughing.

"Shut the fuck Alex cause the only reason I did these things with you cause my head wasn't in the right place,None of it was real"I said making him look hurt.

"I'm gonna go"he said. "Good"I said as I walked out.

Astrid wasn't home and I had no idea where she could be. Think maddy where could she be I thought

Flashback
Okay be honest what's one palace you love to go when you need to be alone I said smiling

Probably the beach Astrid said as she looked at me smiling what about you she said as she put a strand of my hair behind my ear

I would say the flower field it's just so beautiful I said smiling.

Yeah it is and so are you she said making me smile i pecked her lips making her smile.

Your so perfect maddy she said

End of flashback

The beach I said to myself. I left her house and made my way to the beach.

A/N I fell off my skateboard and sprained my ankle and I have a game tomorrow 😞