.22.

Astrid
Things with me and Maddy have been going good its been 4 weeks since we got together .

We've been going out on dates snd just having fun without any problems. But something has been kinda off with her behavior but i try to ignore it.

I got out my car as i walked up to Maddys front door. As i was about to knock the door opened. Maddy smiled and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Hi baby" i said in between the kiss "hey" she said as she pulled away. LYou ready for are date" i said smiling as i put my hands in my pockets.

"Yeah" she said as she closed the door. "Okay come on" i said as i grabbed her hand and led her to my car. I opened the door for her and closed the door for her.

"So where are we going" she asked me as i got in.
"Its a surprise so i can't tell you" i said laughing

"Noo please tell me" she said whining "nope im
sorry" i said as i stared driving "fine" She said frowning making me laugh at her actions.

As i was driving her phone rang making her grab it before i could see who it was. She tilted her phone and smiled as she looked at her phone.

Is she cheating on me? No she would never do anything like that. Right?

Or maybe she is but with who tho? Am i not good enough for her or what did i do something wrong?

A/n ik ive been gone for a long while now but im back and sorry for the short chapter