18

Astrid
I was sitting on the sand the waves noise was so calming. My hand rested on the sandy ground.

"Astrid?"I heard a voice from behind I turned around to look up to see a crying maddy, her mascara was smudged and her eyes were puffy red.

"Hey" I said as I looked away. It's not that I don't have the courage to look at her it's just hurt me to see her.

She sat down next to me and looked at the moon. "I'm sorry for what I did"she said looking at me but I just looked at the water.

"It's ok"I said looking down at my hand tracing the small skeleton hand tattooed on my hand. "We all make mistakes and that was your mistake it's ok I forgive you"I said looking at her .

"It's not like the love you had for me was real" I said looking away.

"Astrid the love I had for you was real" she said making me look at her by cupping my face with her hands and her acrylic nails pressing against my cheek.

"You have no idea"she said looking at my eyes than my lips. I sometimes wish maddy could see how beautiful she is.

"You are so beautiful maddy don't you ever think you deserve better than Nate and me?"I said looking at her.

"From Nate yeah but you no,Your just so perfect" she said looking at me. "No I'm not maddy stop lying to yourself" I said laughing a little.

"I mean it Astrid,You have this sweet and kind soul but you sometimes forget how to use it she"said looking at me.

"I sometimes question myself how can I be so cold hearted to hurt you love" she said as she placed her hand on my neck I looked at her lips before looking at her.

I couldn't help it but kiss her lips. They were soft and they felt nice pressed against mine.

This feeling felt nice. But I knew I couldn't let her mess with my head again.

"I can't Do this I'm sorry"I said standing up.  "I know I kissed you first but I can't let you mess with me again"I said looking maddy.

"Look I know I messed up but can we please try"again maddy plead  "I can't maddy im sorry,Your just confused"

Confused that's what I thought was wrong with maddy but what if she was right.

A/N I'm back..