.12.

Astrid
It was now 11pm and we were heading to the fairs wheel. "Can I go with you?" Maddy asked me smiling.

"Sure"I said.

We got on the ride and I stuck my hand out to help maddy get on. They closed the door and the ride started.

"I wanted to apologize for what happened a couple days ago" maddy said. "You don't have to apologize"maddy "we both were going through something" I said as I looked at her "i know but I felt like I hurt you" she said looking down.

"Hey you didn't hurt me Maddy" I said lifting her chin up she looked at me before looking at my lips I didn't hesitate to kiss her. This kiss felt passionate it wasn't sexual or none of that.

We pulled away before looking at each other. "I'm willing to try this with you"she said as she looked at me.

"Maddy you don't have to force yourself to do this"I said to her. "But I want to"She said. I looked at her and smiled "I'm willing to try to" I said. Let's just give it a try.

The ride ended and we got off. Hey guys kat and Lexi said. "Oh hey guys"I said the both looked at me and maddy before looking at are hands.

They started to grin as they realized what was going on. "Are you to a thing now?"Lexi said as she smiled.

"No well not yet we're both willing to give it a try and see how it goes" I said. "Y'all better work out cause y'all look cute as fuck" kat said making me laugh.

"Ok can we go get food I'm hungry?" Lexi said. Same maddy said "ok let's go" kat said

I put my arm around maddy as we walked to the food trucks. But as we were walking I saw Nate.

"What the fuck is he doing here" I said as I stopped walking maddy looked at him before looking at me.

"Don't start anything here please" she said as she looked at me. I looked at her and sighed "ok I won't" I said as we walked away.

"Hey guys can we leave"  maddy said as she walked to Lexi and kat "why?"they said maddy pointed at Nate while telling them something. "Oh yeah um let's go" lexi said as she wrapped her arm around Maddy.

I pulled my phone out before calling fez. "Yoo Astrid what's up?" he said as he answered the phone. "Hey fez um I need a favor"I said as i looked at Nate who was laughing and drinking. "What type favor man cause you know I can't get arreste he said "well I need ash to beat the fuck out of Nate"I said. "What did he do this time"he said

"He pulled a gun on maddy" I said "fuck ok just tell me where he is and I'll take care of him". "He's at the fair" I said. "Ok we'll take care of him Astrid."

"Thank you fez" I said "no problem take care" he said as he hung up.

"Come on" kat yelled "oh yeah I'm coming" I said as I ran towards them.kat and Lexi got in the car leaving me and maddy outside.

"Is it ok if I come stay at your house?" maddy said to me. "Yeah it's cool" I said smiling. "Ok well let me go drop them off and I'll see you later" she said "mmh ok" I said as i pecked her lips. She pulled away and got in her car

A/N aww how cute there giving it a try but watch me ruin it 🙂