.21.

Astrid
I woke up to find myself in my bed almost naked. I just had my boxer on. I looked to my side and saw maddy sleeping peacefully. Her body was covered with the blanket.

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I noticed my neck was covered with her marks but when I turned around my back was covered with scratches.

I turned around and turned the water before splashing my face with water. I let the water drip down my face before drying my self off i grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth. I turned the water off and I looked up and saw maddy behind me.

She was wearing her two piece lingerie. I turned around and looked at her Goodmorning she said as she made her way towards me and hugged me she looked up at me and pulled me down making us connect are lips together.

Her hands made there way to the back of my neck and they got tangled in my hair.i picked her up and sat her on the counter her hands made her way to my lower abdominal. Before putting her hands in my boxers.

"Fuck"I groaned as she pulled my coak and started to stroke it. I pulled away and started to kiss her neck as she still kept stroking me. I picked her up and placed her on my bed.

As I was about to lay down she flipped me over and got on top of me. She took her lingerie off and grabbed my dick before placing it inside her making Me gasp.

"Fuck"she moaned out as she started to ride me. "Your so tight"

I said as I placed my hand on her hips rocking her back and forth. She lowered her self down and started to kiss my jawline making her way down to my neck. I let my hands roam around her body as she kissed my neck and left hickeys.

"Fuck" I moaned as she bit my neck. "You like that"she said as she looked at me "

I like everything you do to me baby" I said as she started to ride me faster

"Mmh I'm so closed"she yelled as she threw her head back and bit her lip. "Me too baby don't stop" I said as I buried my head in the crook of her neck.

"Oh my god"maddy moaned out as she reached her climax. I could feel myself about to release so I quickly pulled out.

But maddy quickly made her way towards me and placed my dick in her mouth as I nutted in her mouth.

Some cum fell down her lips onto her breast.
"I can tell you didn't get enough from yesterday" I said chuckling.

"Shut up"she said as she laid next to me. I looked at her and admired her beauty. "What are we now?"I asked her.

"Well I thought about it for a while and I've decided I want a relationship with you I'm done acting confused when I know what I want and that's you"she said as she slowly traced my tattoo on my arm wit her nails.

I looked at her and smiled as she looked at me "so that makes me ur gf"I said as I smiled "yup"she said smiling.

A/N sorry i haven't been active at all I've been busy but im back for now