.8.

ᴀꜱᴛʀɪᴅ
I knocked on the door of the house were maddy was babysitting the kid.

She opened the door and she was only wearing a black bikini. She is a fucking goddess.

Hey I said giving her a smirk she smiled as she saw the flowers I had in my hand hi she said smiling

I walked and and looked around before looking at her.

I brought you these flowers I said as I handed them to her. Aww you didn't have to she said as she kissed my cheek .

Just wanted to do something nice after you know what happened I said. Let's not talk about that but you wanna go the pool with me and the little kid she said

Sure but I didn't bring any clothes. It's fine come on she said pulling me outside. I took my shoes of and my shirt I took my phone out and put it on the table.

She grabbed my hand leading me to the pool but she had a smirk on her face maddy you better not push me I said.

And as I said that I fell into the pool. MADDY I yelled as I swam to the surface. I'm sorry she said laughing.

No your not the little kid said making me laugh. I thought we were friends maddy said acting fake hurt. I quickly picked her up and jumped in the pool with her. Astrid she yelled and splashed me with water.

What you deserved it I said making her smile and shake her head I picked her up and carried her around the water.

Her arms wrapped around my neck. She looked at my lips before looking at my eyes. I sometimes wonder how someone could hurt her.

I looked at her lips before putting mine on hers. The kiss felt right. It made me feel right. We pulled away causing us to laugh. I looked at her before tucking a string of hair behind her ear.

Are you guys gonna stop doing couple stuff the little kid said causing me to laugh.

Why should we maddy said smiling. So I can play with you he said smiling. Well Astrid I think we should stop so I can go play with my Freind she said causing the little boy to smile.

She got up and walked out the water. I followed her and sat down on the chair outside. Here she said handing me a towel. Thank you mads I said causing her to blush.

I dried my hair and walked inside with her and the little kid. We're gonna go play his PS4 do you wanna join she asked me. Sure I said smiling.

~~~~~
A couple hours had passed me and maddy were now leaving the house. You need a ride I asked her.
Yeah she said. Ok come on I said as I grabbed her hand and led her to my car.
~~~

Thanks for the ride she said looking at me. It was no big deal I said smiling.

I'll see you around I said smiling okay bye Astrid take care she said and closed the door.

I drove home with a smile on my face but little did I i know it would be gone as soon as I got home.

I opened the door and saw my dad sitting there in a chair with a bottle of whiskey in his hand.

Who the fuck do you think you are he said as he sat up and but the bottle on the small table.

I don't know why don't you tell me I said causing him to get mad. Talk to me like that again and-

And what huh? Your gonna hit me I said as I walked closer to him. And as soon as I did I felt his fist on my face.

DAD Camille screamed as she walked in the house.
Shut the fuck he yelled at Camille.

I got up and punched him in the face causing him to stumble back into the wall.

GUYS PLEASE STOP Camille yelled.

If you ever touch me again I'll fuck you up I yelled In
his face but he grabbed me and smashed my head on the mirror in the hallway causing me to fall to the ground. Blood trickledown on the side of my head making me touch it.

I-im sorry Astrid my dad said as he realized what he did. I looked at him but I started to feel light headed.

Call the ambulance Camille yelled and that was the last thing I heard before passing out.
~~~~
Daddy issue's ig 🤷🏽‍♀️