|08|

It's officially been a month since classes began and you can safely say you're on track. There were a few bumps in the road when your mental health got in the way of your studies, but you recovered quickly.

So that's how Mina convinced you to go out with her tonight. One of her hook-ups invited her and you to his parents vacation house just outside the city and she said you've been busy for a month and deserve to have fun.

She doesn't realize that you don't know how to have fun anymore.

"Lookin good," she smirks at your tight fitting black skirt that's hitting mid thigh over your sheer tights. "What top?"

You look in your drawer and pull out the silky brown tie-around shirt you got last year. Not than you can really call it a shirt. It droops down so your cleavage is on display and basically all of your back and midriff is shown.

"Hot," she nods.

You shrug off your shirt and bra and put on the finishing touches of your outfit. It's a little risky to go braless, but you don't have one that quite works for the shirt you're wearing.

"Maybe we can find you some hot guy. Well," she taps her chin. "More like maybe we can get you to accept one of the many guys who are after your ice cold heart."

"Possibly," you let out a breathy chuckle even though your face doesn't mirror the same amusement.

~

Mina drove because she wanted you to be able to drink as much as you wanted and still have a way to get home, but you had done your best to convince her she didn't have too. It didn't work.

You don't plan on drinking much, just like you usually do. No point getting shit faced when it only brings more demons to the front door of your mind. It's a stupid idea to drink more than a glass or two.

"Okay," Mina fixes her boobs in her bra and smiles at you. "I got a boy to go see. See ya!"

She leaves you at the front door of a large house. A place you've never been too. A place where you don't know anyone.

You clutch your small bag and contemplate taking a walk and smoking your cigarettes, but you decide to give the party a chance.

Taking a few steps in is all it took to cause the surge of anxiety to flutter throughout your body. The presence of others around you overwhelms you to the point you seek out a quieter space.

Damn Mina... she's good at convincing you to do things you don't want to do.

You find the kitchen and grab yourself a drink and wonder outside to where a large pool is located. There's a few people splashing around inside it and a couple in the corner possibly just making out, but you're not that naïve.

Adverting you're gaze from their less than pure actions, you grab an empty pool chair and lay your legs out in front of you, your glass on your crossed thighs.

Jean POV

Leave it to Connie to bring me to a party that I had no intentions of going too. Yet here I am, trying to find a place that I won't get rubbed up against.

Normally I'd like it, but not since I've dedicated my attention to figuring y/n out. I don't have time to be distracted by the girls throwing themselves at me.

Although some are noticeably attractive and I could see myself fucking them, I have no urge to do so. Now with y/n on my mind ever day and night.

Since I saw her in Marco's room a few days ago, I haven't been able to get her body off my mind. Her laying there in that tiny little towel, her tits squished against the material and her ass barely covered. One wrong move and I see everything.