part 8

Continue from last part,

Dinner time
   Nishant and teja having dinner. Teja tried to convince nishant to talk to pratik, and at last he agreed for the sake of teja.

Then he goes to pratik and both get emotional, they hug each other and sort out the things.

10:00pm
Teja and karan are in their respective beds, there is silence between them. Karan is just starting at her, he don't understand what would he do ? He wants to hug teja but he didn't met his eyes with him. He didn't understand what happened with him.

Then pratik comes to teja.
P: thank you.
T: kyu
P: apki bajah se hi nishant aur mera sort Ho paya.
T: meri bajah se?  Maine thodi na kuch kiya.
P: teja, mujhe Pata hai, apne nishant ko mujhse baat karne k liye manaya, mujhe toh lag raha tha vo kabhi baat hi nhi karega. Thanks.
And he hugged her.

Karan didn't listen to their convo because they are talking in low voice.
He just see the hug and he got furious. Becoz he didn't like it.
K:(thinking ) isko sirf mujhse hi baat nhi karni, aur puri duniya se baat karni hai. I know she is hurt, but Ek baar baat toh karle. Karle jisse baat karni hai, lights out hone k baad toh main baat karke rahunga. Ab Chahe jabardasti bhi Karna pade.

Then 1 hour passed like this only, karan staring at her. He is feeling unwell, he didn't eat from morning, he only take tea and apple, he is having headache and body pain So, he closed his eyes. And he didn't know when he sleeps.

3:30pm
   Karan gets up becoz of a bad dream. He sits in the bed and see everyone is sleeping. He is still having headache
  K: aah! Mera sar.. sab so Gaye. Teja so gayi. Mujhe baat karni thi usse. Main kab so gaya? 
Then he feels hungry, he goes to kitchen. There is leftover dinner in freeze but he didn't eat it, he takes a orange and an apple and comes to bedroom and eat.

He sees teja is sleeping like a kid. He goes to her bed. And he caressed her face. Teja pulled his hand in sleep. His face is so near her. He can see the dullness in her face. He kissed on her forehead and about to go but teja didn't leave his hand. He again sat near her and sees her. She had a smile on her face holding his hand in sleep.

K: meri ladoo,, I always want u to be happy. But Maine hi tujhe rula diya, I'm sorry, sayad main tere layak hi nhi hu. U deserve better, who makes u happy always.

Rakhi blabbering in sleep and walk towards bathroom in sleep so he thought if he see him sat in teja's bed, she will ask to teja about this so he goes to his bed and sleep.

Next morning,
Karan wakes up before wake up song and sit in green sofa of outside garden.
Then wake up ringed. " yeh ladki pagal hai, pagal hai " .
Nishant came outside dancing, teja also came outside but she is not in mood to dance so she sit on the bench .
Then nishant goes to her and insisted her to dance and she denied.
T:( thinking ) nhi yaar, Maine bola tha Main normal rahungi.
Then she goes to dance with nishant and then others also joined them.
N: aaj toh gana tere liye baja hai teja.
Teja realize it.
T: are haan, yeah toh mera wala gana hai, bigg boss baby, I love you.
And her mood is good now and she dancing with Pranish and devo .
Karan is seeing her from a corner and he is happy seeing her happy . He sees umar and rashmi also is in their own zone, umar didn't even talk to him from last night, his mind again goes to overthinking zone.  to avoid that He goes to make chai.
But suddenly biggboss announced that blinds are going to close so everyone should come to Main house.

Teja and pratik is having breakfast duty. So they started preparing for that. Nishant comes there.
N: aaj toh main man gaya teja gana sirf tere liye tha.
T: hai na, I'm so happy. Itne Dino baad, ahh! 
And he hugs nishant.
T: yeh gana sunke na mujhe kkk ki yaad aa jati hai, that's the best show I ever done. main toh bol rahi hu teko karna chahiye.
Then they talk things about some kkk moments.

Karan goes to outdoor garden with his chai. Nishant also goes behind him.
N: veera, kya soch raha hai.
K: veera, tujhe nhi lagta teja mere bina jyada khus rahti hai. Matlab Salman sir ne bhi bola tha ki meri bajah se woh uski goofy side kho rahi hai, meri bajah se hi voh roti hai. And I have seen she is so happy today jaise voh pahle thi, sayad main hi....
N: yaar, veera tu Phir se shuru ho gaya.  Tujhe Pata hai teja is very good at coping mechanism. Mujhe Pata hai she is not OK, but usne mujhe bola tha ki vo kisiko Pata lagne nhi degi ki uske dil main kya hai, infact vo tere saath khush rahti hai , and abhi toh vo obviously iss gaane k liye khus hai, kyunki yeh ganna kkk main uske liye bajta tha,  I m telling u to go and talk warna kahi late na ho jaye.

10: 00pm

Karan and teja are alone in the bathroom area.
K: teja ,plz bas kare.
T: kya? 
K: I know mujhse galti hui toh iska matlab tu aise behave karegi. Tu Ek baar k liye meri baat bhi nhi Sunni.
Teja is still ignoring him and about to go. But he held her hand.
K: just 1 min, please. Uske baad main tujhe pareshan nhi karunga.
T:hmm. Thik hai.
Teja close her eyes. She wants to talk but... Karan pulled her. Her hands are in his chest. They can hear each other s heart beats.

K: I love u, yeh koi attraction nhi hai. I know maine galatiyaan ki hai but I never hurt u Intentionally.  yaha pe tere upar kabhi koi nhi aaya aur na hi aayega,
Tears rolled down on karan's check.
K:  I love u ladoo. I promise bahar Jake bhi mera pyar tere liye kam nhi hoga. I only wants u to be happy, agar tujhe lagta hai ki  tu mujhse dur rahke k khus rahegi, bahar Jake dekhnge then it's OK.
Teja opens his eyes and see tears in his eyes.she knows he is also affected. But she controlled herself to hug him.  She thinks how can he thinks she will be happy if he is not around him.
Then he hugs her tightly.
Teja gets shocked by his sudden action. He hide his face on the crook of her neck. Her shoulder getting wet by karan's tears. Teja also hug her back.
No one wants to break that break because they both needed it. Teja got teary eyed.

T:( thinking ) no, I can't be weak, yeh phir se bolega ki main camera k liye ro rahi hu. I don't want to hurt by anybody now. Main yaha pe isse dur hi rahungi.

To be continued....

Precap : rohit shetty in the house.

Plz vote and comment.