Part 7

Continue from last part,

Teja came to bathroom.
T: babz
N: haan bol.
He goes towards her.
T: jo mujhe bolna tha tujhe, vo toh maine bola hi nhi.
N: haan.
T: chal udhar chal.
Then teja see karan is sitting in sofa holding his head. She thought nishant told all things to him.
N: are bol na.
T: ( in low voice) jo maine bola tujhe tune karan ko bola toh nhi na , aur nahi bola toh bolna bhi mat ,warna Phir se bolega main camera k liye kar rahi hu.
BB: Tejasswi phus phusa k baat na kare.
T: sorry bigg boss baby, haan toh I'm saying tu mujhe itna samjha raha hai.
Fir tu khud vo chize kyu kar raha hai. Sort karle na pratik se. I know u miss him, tere aankho main vo dikhta hai, and he also misses u a lot. Vo dur baithke bhi tereko dekhta rahta hai, galti toh ho jata hai yaar, usne bhi bola toh tune bhi bola na.
And she tried to convince him to talk to pratik.

On another scene,
After teja came, karan goes to bedroom. He tucked himself in blanket.
He is just thinking all these things. He needs to vent out a lot and wants to talk. , and now his mind goes to overthinking zone.
K: I can't afford to loose teja. Jis ladki K bajah se maine Phir se pyar karne ki himmat ki, he heals cracks of my heart ,but now she wants to go away.

He is having separation anxiety. He is taking a lot of stress so he is having headache. he is feeling feverish .

Then he saw umar coming to bedroom. And he thought to talk to him, not about teja but to divert his mind from overthinking but umar ignore him saying he came to sleep. But actual reason is he is manipulated by rashmi that's why he is making distance from karan.
Karan is feeling so lonely, he covered his head also. His heart beats faster.

2:00pm

nishant came to bedroom and see him like this and goes to talk to him.
N: veera, tu thik hai.
He said removing the blanket from karan's face. Karans eye is red and puffy.
N: veera, just give her a time, sab thik ho jayega. I know vo bhi tujhse zyada der bina baat kiye nhi rah payegi. I can see it in her eyes.
K: veera, I hurt her and ab voh wapas nhi...
N: tu pagal hai kya veera, tum dono ka na mujhe samajh nhi aata. Why ur over thinking. He said many times at that convo that she loves you.
I'm telling you again and again, tu naa baat kar usse, bhale hi tujhe zabardasti baithna pade, ya Phir kasam deke baitha le, but jo misunderstanding hai clear kar. Kyunki abhi main agar kuch bolunga toh usse lagega ki tu mera dost hai isiliye side le raha hu, Phir bhi Jitna mujhe samajh aaya, Bol diya, ab tujhe uska pov Pata hai toh ab tu usse apna pov samjha na.

Then bigg boss announced to come to living room. So they both comes to living area. And karan is having glances of his ladoo.
And then bigg boss tell the Hms that
The 4 ttf contenders loose the task and task gets radh so they miss their opportunity, so now the other contestants pratik, nishant, umar,shamita and Devo have a chance to win benefit for upcoming ttf. And Rakhi is sanchalak.

This is the box task as shown in episode. They have to go inside and after 45 min they have to come out.
In 1st round , pratik , umar, shamita have to go to boxes. All the Hms came outside .

Karan is feeling dizzy so he sat on green sofa. Shamita goes to him and ask if he is okay, but he didn't say anything to her. On the other hand  teja got furious by seeing shamita talking to karan.

Then they played alarm and the three of them goes inside the box.
Nishant and teja plans to torture umar first, but teja want to do shamita.
Then nishant and teja starts torturing umar and shamita respectively.
Rashmi is supporting umar so he torture pratik. And devo and rashmi got into a fight.

On the other hand.
   Karan is not feeling well, he didn't even eat his breakfast and lunch. He is having headache so he sat on the green sofa and even he don't want to torture anyone because he considers umar and shamita as a friend ,and pratik is his student so, he doesn't feel to do anything with them.

Then after fight with devo, rashmi notice karan didn't torture anyone and sitting alone. So she taunted her that he is not helping umar, he is selfish.
And continue taunting him.
He don't want to fight with her but now he is irritated also, and his head is also hurting so he goes inside and lay down in his bed.

Other are doing task. Nishant goes to bedroom in search of something and he saw karan is in his bed.
N: veera, are you OK?  Tu yaha kyu Leta hua hai.
K: just having headache, isiliye aa gaya.
N: oh ohk  ,then u take rest.
Then he also gets busy in the task.

After the first round over, three of them came out of the box.
Rashmi tells all things about karan to umar and instigate him. That u played for him, but he didn't played for u, he was sitting and after some time he goes inside and don't even come outside.
And he goes to karan, and fight with him because of that. ( which is shown in episode after Christmas task)
He said many hurtful things to karan that he don't want this type of fake friendship and all, he said all the things which rashmi feeded to him.
He didn't listen to any explanation of karan. And he left from bedroom.

Karan is upset by his behavior but he knows rashmi is feeding him.

On the other hand, second round started.

After the task ended, bigg boss announced that nishant, pratik, umar got the benefit for upcoming ttf  .

All r tired because of task. Some are sleeping, some are doing masti.
Karan was trying to talk to umar but he tells him that he is not in mood and ignore him.
Karan is fed up with things happens with him, fight with teja,, and now umar. He is feeling alone. He goes to den and see nishant is sleeping there so he don't want to disturb him. He lay down on sofa .

On the other scene,
  Teja is sleeping for just 5 minutes and biggboss ring the alarm.
T: yaar, bigg boss Kya hai 5 minutes vi sone nhi dete, yeh baki log bhi toh soye hai, unke liye bajate nhi ho. Kaha jau main Aab.

Then she goes towards den.
T:(thinking)  den main soti hu,, waha pe Ek camera hai, camera k Taraf pith karke soungi.

Then she saw nishant and karan is sleeping there.

T: haan, ab yeh log so rahe hai toh bajate nhi hai, sirf mere time pe bajana hota hai.

Then she sits near nishant which is in front of sofa where karan is sleeping.
She is staring at karan.
Karan also feel gaze of her but he didn't open eyes because he knew if he opens eye, teja will go from den.

T:(thinking)  ganpati bappa, main jo kar rahi hu sahi toh kar rahi hu na. I want to stay away from him but main apni feelings ka kya karu. Mujhe toh yeh bhi nhi Pata vo mujhse pyar karta bhi yeh nhi.

Karan's blanket is falling from sofa, she got up and covered him with blanket. And she kneeled down in front of him and automatically her hands goes to his head, she started caressing his hair. She is thinking about their happy moments.

K: ( thinking ) mujhe Pata hai tu mujhse abhi bhi pyar karti hai,chahe tu mujhe kitna bhi ignore karne ki koshish kare, main hi galatiyaan karta rahta hu.

karan is uncomfortable in sofa so he moved a little and she takes her hands back thinking he will got up and she goes outside.

Plz vote and comment.