Endless love -patch up

Karan go to meenu's room, teja is already 😴 due to tiredness. Meenu covered her looking at karan.
K: chupa mat usse, di ne bata diya mujhe.
He goes and saw she is sleeping with aru. But her face looks pale and tired.
Me di : karan, mat utha usse, subah baat kar Lena.
Karan picked up sleeping ladoo without disturbing her 😴, she feels the touch and snuggles to him and he takes her to his bedroom.
He caressed her hair and she pulled his hand in  sleep and keep under her chin as habit. And then he also sleep with her.

In morning, she wakes up and feel weight on her body, and saw his sunny 😴 over her. And she jerked off and he also wake up due to that.
K: ladoo..
T: main yaha kaise aayi, aur tum...
K: main laya, meri baat toh sun le.
T:(taunted) kyu, aur kuch bolna baki rah gaya kya. And she get up from bed but karan held her hand. And pulled her and she landed in his chest, she tried to get out but she is not strong enough.
K: plz ladoo Ek baar sun le meri baat. I'm sorry, mujhe aise nhi karni chahiye thi. Mujhe unn logo ko bolna chahiye tha.
T: karan, tu hamesha yahi bolta hai, Phir wahi Sab, Tu bigg boss main bhi yahi karta tha, tu bas apni friendship nibha karan, leave me.
K: I'm sorry that I irritate u, I don't want to hurt u, I always want this bond forever, ladoo, u live in my ♥ always.
T: karan let me go, I want space.
K: par tu hi bolti hai na u never wanted space.
T: but now I want. Thak gayi hu main karan
K: kis chiz se ladoo
T: har chiz se, I don't want someone who never respect me. Trust me.
K: I trust...
T: no karan, warna tu aise react nhi karta, I  can't push everything on the carpet just becoz I luv u, tune simba k saath pic Dekhi and u judge me, aur agar main gayi nhi toh tujhe kya, he is my frnd, tu bhi toh tha na tere frnd k saath, and the difference is no one have guts to insult u behind ur back, infront of me.
He can't take her cold voice and blank face, he can read her eyes, it's only shows the hurt, which is given by him only.
K: ladoo, I know maine galat kiya, par Aage se aisa nhi hoga, plz isbaar maaf kar de. Don't hate me ladoo, please.
T:(thinking) does he really think I will hate him?
She jerked him off and goes to bathroom with out looking at him.
He thinks that they will talk and sort it out. But it didn't happen, he sat on the floor and banged pleading her to open but after haif n hour also she didn't open. He is scared like hell, he pulled his hair, tears welling up to his eyes. He is tired and sobbing. And that turns to loud with time.

Meanwhile, teja goes to bathroom becoz she can't take this, she don't want to say anything that will hurt him or she will regret later. She can't look at his eyes, it have guilt, fear, love everything, but she want space and he is adamant to not let her go, but when she feels his grip lighten, she came out and go to bathroom.
She wants to calm down herself before talking to him, she takes candy, and it takes longer and she heard him banging the door but she ignored and on the shower. She heard his sobbing and can't control, she felt guilty to leave him like this .he needed her. she wears bathrobe and came out. And shocked to see the sight infront of her.
Her ♥ wrenched seeing him like that, he is a 😢 mess. His face looks pale, tired, exhausting  becoz of the chaos in their life .
When he saw her, he hugged her legs tightly and she is taken aback, but he didn't left as if he left, she will disappear for ever.
T: karan....
K: ladoo, main nhi chodunga, I can't live without u, plz don't go, Chahe toh mujhe chaped Mar de, galiyan de de, par don't give up on me, on us.
Teja bend down and cupped his face.
T: sunny look at me.
He didn't and mumbling between her sobs. And suddenly he feel her 💋 on him, he didn't respond but then both shared a kiss exploring each others mouth. After 20 min they parted ways due to lack of breathing.
She gets up to get water for him but he blocked her with his legs, and looking at her like a scared kid who lost in fair and only need parents. She chuckled at his innocent face  but hide it.
T: get up and sit on bed.
K:(sobs) ladoo..
T:(sternly)now..
And he obeyed her like a kid. She gives him water and he drink in one go and looking at her.
T: u want more?
K: I want u.
Teja sat on bed. And he kept his head on her lap and snuggled to her belly.and he cried and She let her do that becoz he needed.
K: I'm sorry, I promise I will never hurt u, I will be best boyfriend, respectful bf, pakka wala. Plz don't go.
And she chuckled listening him saying like baby.
T: don't be scared, I m not going anywhere, ur stronger than this karan.
K: karan? Ladoo, ur the last thing I have right now, main Mar jaunga tere bina.
T: shut up karan, I'm not 😡 at u now. If u realize ur mistakes, that's enough for me.
K: Phir se karan? Tu 😡 hai.do u hate me?
He wants to read her eyes but can't .
T:.............

Next part will come in evening.