Chapter 4

When the college semester finally ended, it was like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I had never been so happy and relieved to stop doing homework and taking exams. But now that the semester was over, that meant that Ross and I had to start planning the wedding.

Having just a date wasn't good enough.

I had just left work after working an eight hour shift and I was exhausted. I collapsed on the couch the second I arrived home, and I relished in the peace an quiet. Ross was at work and Olivia was at Rydel and Ellington's house. Ross would be picking Olivia up after work, so I had the apartment to myself for the next hour or so.

Stormie and Mark were kind enough to let us use their car since we only had one.

After showering and changing into some pajamas, I made myself a turkey sandwich and happily munched on it as I watched some TV.

About an hour or so later, the door opened and Ross came in, Olivia in her carseat. She was fast asleep, her pacifier in her mouth.

"Hey," I murmured softly, walking over to greet Ross with a kiss. "How was work?"

"Long. Boring." He answered and kissed me again. "How was yours?" He set the carseat down on the couch and gently picked up Olivia, placing her on his shoulder. She stirred, but didn't wake.

"Busy, but pretty much the same." I replied, leaning back against he cushion. "How'd she do with Rydel and Ellington?" I placed my hand on her back and gently rubbed soothing circles.

He quickly kissed her head. "They took her to the park, so be prepared for some photos that Del took."

"If she had fun, then I don't care about the amount of pictures."

"You will once she blows up your phone."

I laughed and gently ran my fingers through her hair. "I have a feeling she's gonna be asleep all night."

"Which means more sleep for us." He yawned. "Alright, I'm going to put her down and then I'm crashing." He stood up, one hand on Olivia's back to make sure she didn't fall.

I stood up as well, letting out a yawn. "Sounds good. Night, princess." I leaned forward and gently kissed my daughter's cheek. I kissed my fiancés cheek before slipping into our bedroom, immediately climbing into bed.

No more than ten minutes passed when Ross climbed into bed, bringing my body closer to his. He had changed into a pair of sweats and a T-shirt, but a part of me wished that he would have skipped on the shirt.

Oh well.

"I missed you today." He murmured suddenly, resting his head on his elbow. Our eyes connected and he flashed me a tired smile. I leaned forward and pecked his lips softly, unable to resist any longer.

"I missed you, too, Shor." Our lips brushed together before he grabbed my face and pushed his lips harder against mine.

In one swift movement, Ross flipped us over so he was on top of my body, his hands on both sides of my head. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down, not caring about his weight on top of me. I slowly rubbed my hands up and down his toned back, and Ross gently bit my lower lip, causing a small moan to escape.

"Sky," He whispered huskily, pulling back to rest his forehead against mine. "If we don't stop, then that's it."

"Don't you want to, though?" I questioned, confused. "You're a guy, for crying out loud. Guys love sex."

He chuckled and kissed my neck. "That may be true, but I want our first time to be special. I might be crazy, but I want to wait until our wedding night."