9.

Next Morning.

"Baby." Saniyah softly tapped Kentrell's shoulder to wake him, currently laying next to him in the bed.

"Hm?" He hummed in response, still half asleep.

"Will you make breakfast please?" She mumbled, rubbing his face, and he turned from laying on his side to his back, sliding his hand in his boxers.

"Kentrell." She hovered above him, and he chuckled, rubbing his eye, before opening them.

"Okay. Watch out baby." He tapped her waist, and she stood up from the bed, watching as he did the same.

Both of them brushed their teeth and washed their faces, then Saniyah got back in the bed while he headed for his room door.

"What you tryna eat Noni?" He leaned over the bed to kiss her face, pecking her lips a few times as she smiled.

"You." She chuckled, allowing his tongue in her mouth, and he smiled into the kiss.

"Yeah?" He mumbled, climbing on top of her as the kiss deepened, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, feeling her panties become damp.

"Move." He laughed, pulling away from the kiss as she still held on to his neck.

"No. Come on." She chuckled, wrapping her legs around his waist to hold him in place.

"What you wan'?" He tilted her head up, sliding his tongue back in her mouth, and she held his face, her eyes closing.

"You finna let me get in here?" His fingers grazed over her slit, his lips still against hers, and she opened her eyes to meet his.

"You my first Kentrell." She mumbled, leaning up to let him unclip her bra.

"I know. I'a go slow baby. Gimme a kiss." His voice rasped, grabbing her neck, pressing his lips against hers, and she held his face as it deepened.

He laid her on her back, shifting her waist over a bit as he pulled away, trailing kissed down her body while she watched in anticipation.

Kentrell's tongue lightly grazed her nipple before he took it in his mouth, leaving a hickey there, a lustful smile on Saniyah's face.

His tongue trailed down her body, leaving kisses everywhere, until finally facing her lower half. He raised up, grabbing the brim of her laced panties, and she lifted her legs in the air, allowing him to slide them off.

"Keep 'em up." He tapped her thigh once she put them down, and she raised them again, her white toes pointed towards the ceiling.

He grabbed her legs, spreading them far into a split, groaning as her body was put on display.

"You so beautiful Saniyah." His fingers ran down her slit, before pushing into her opening, and she moaned, clenching around his fingers from the pressure that she had yet to get used to.

"Open the fuck up guh'." He popped her thigh once her legs closed again, and she hissed, spreading them once more.

"Don't fuckin' move." He told her, dipping his head down and taking her clit in his mouth, making her moan.

He wrapped his arms under her body and around her waist so that her legs rested comfortably on his shoulders.

She moaned, grabbing the back of his head as he slid his tongue into her opening, using his thumb to rub the top sensitive part of her clit.

He took her clit back between his lips, creating a suction as he softly hummed against her, sending a pleasurable vibration through her body, making her legs shake.